|“||Closer to the flower, closer to the thorns.||„|
Born in an ancient, sorcerous catastrophe, Zyra is the wrath of nature given form—an alluring hybrid of plant and human, kindling new life with every step. She views the many mortals of Valoran as little more than prey for her seeded progeny, and thinks nothing of slaying them with flurries of deadly spines. Though her true purpose has not been revealed, Zyra wanders the world, indulging her most primal urges to colonize, and strangle all other life from it.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Zyra, Rise of the Thorns
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be physically in her 30s)
Classification: Human/Stranglethorn Amalgamation
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Class 50 with plant manipulation
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: At least several meters with nature magic/plant manipulation, likely higher
Standard Equipment: Seeds, Thorn Spitters, Vine Lashers
Intelligence: Above average (Has all the memories and knowledge of the sorceress she possessed)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Zyra fires a living magic thorn at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Garden of Thorns: Zyra spawns seeds nearby every few seconds, occasionally spawning two at once. Seeds spawned by Garden of Thorns do not grant vision. Seeds prefer spawning in brush and cannot spawn too close together, and the timer on her next seed wait if Zyra is concealed within a brush and there is no room for additional seeds. Zyra can only have 8 seeds planted at a time, which last for 30 seconds. Casting Deadly Spines or Grasping Roots causes nearby seeds to bloom into plants, which last for 7.5 seconds and deal magic damage per attack. Plants beyond the first attacking a single target deal only 50% damage.
- Deadly Spines: Zyra sprouts thorny spines at the target location after a 0.625-second delay, dealing magic damage to enemies within the area.
- Rampant Growth: If Deadly Bloom hits a seed, a Thorn Spitter grows and lasts for up to 8 seconds, attacking the nearest enemy with long-ranged attacks.
- Rampant Growth: Zyra plants a seed at the target location for 30 seconds, granting sight of a small area around it. Up to 4 seeds can be planted at a time, and planting an additional seed destroys the oldest. After 1.5 seconds, enemy champions can step on a seed to destroy it, but doing so grants true sight of them for 2 seconds. If one of Zyra's basic abilities hits a seed, a plant grows from it and automatically attacks nearby enemies. Multiple plants striking the same target deal only half damage. Zyra permanently has cooldown reduction and stores a seed periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once.
- Grasping Roots: Zyra sends a surge of vines in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies hit and rooting them for a short duration.
- Rampant Growth: If Grasping Roots hits a seed, a Vine Lasher grows from it and lasts for up to 10 seconds, attacking the nearest enemy with short-ranged attacks that slow its target by 30% for 2 seconds.
- Stranglethorns: Zyra summons a monstrous thicket at the target location, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the area as it expands. After 2 seconds, the vines snap upward, knocking up all enemies caught in the thicket for 1 second.
- Rampant Growth: Plants within the thicket are enraged and gain 50% bonus attack speed.