Zombina (ゾンビーナ, Zonbīna) is one of the Living Dead, and a member of the M.O.N., where she functions as the Commando (or Ninja).
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 9-B
Origin: Monster Musume
Attack Potency: Likely Wall level (Capable of hurting massive orcs with her firearms)
Speed: Unknown, at least Peak Human due to being a trained member of the security squad
Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Unknown
Range: Few dozen meters with her guns
Standard Equipment: Two PP-2000's machine guns
Intelligence: A bit straightforward, but she is a quite good tactician
Weaknesses: Her body parts can fall down accidentally, and a bit brain damaged. As an undead, she likely is weak against salt, which has purifying power and can make an undead immobile for a while
-Managed to take down several orcs even with rubber bullets
-Survived being stepped on by Kii and later both Kii and Giant Suu falling on her
- Marksmanship: Despite her heavy use of firearms, Zombina's accuracy is haphazard, as she prefers using automatic weapons and the spray and pray method of shooting. Because of her training she is completely capable of aiming and hitting a target accurately, she just chooses not to and leaves more precise shooting to Manako.
- Weapons Training: Zombina seems to be MON's weapons specialist. She is usually seen as the one carrying the most weapons with her and is regularly seeing skillfully dual wielding submachine guns.
- Zombie Physiology:
- Immortality: Because she is undead, she cannot die.
- Infection: As is typical of zombies, a bite from Zombina can infect other humans, thus turning them into zombies like herself. The infectious agent seems to be in every one of her teeth, and not something she has conscious control over, as a prick from a single fang extracted from her mouth was sufficient to turn Yuhi into a zombie.
- Invulnerability: While Zombina can still be injured, due to her undead nature no injury, no matter how severe, seems to have any effect on her. This is proven when she doesn't hesitate to perforate herself with bullets just to hit someone standing behind her. In fact, the only thing she complains about is that the bullets stuck in her body would add to her weight. Zombina even comments on her own invulnerability, as when Tionishia fell on top of her, Zombina said this was the only reason she wasn't dead yet. Even when a gigantic plantmonster stepped on her, and later both that same monster and a gigantic Suu fell on top of her, Zombina seemingly received no injuries. Even if Zombina's body gets damaged, she can simply repair it manually, such as by sewing severed body parts back together, or getting new parts entirely.
- Pain Threshold: Due to her nature, Zombina is incapable of feeling pain.
- Toxic Blood: Instead of blood, Zombina's body contains a special fluid that prevents her body from decomposing. It's very hazardous to everybody but herself.