|“||Ziggs? Unpredictable, dangerous, yes yes. But quite brilliant!||„|
Ziggs was born with a talent for tinkering, but his chaotic, hyperactive nature was unusual among yordle scientists. Aspiring to be a revered inventor like Heimerdinger, he rattled through ambitious projects with manic zeal, emboldened by both his explosive failures and his unprecedented discoveries. Word of Ziggs' volatile experimentation reached the famed Yordle Academy in Piltover and its esteemed professors invited him to demonstrate his craft. His characteristic disregard for safety brought the presentation to an early conclusion, however, when the hextech engine Ziggs was demonstrating overheated and exploded, blowing a huge hole in the wall of the Academy. The professors dusted themselves off and sternly motioned for him to leave. Devastated, Ziggs prepared to return to Bandle City in shame. However, before he could leave, a group of Zaunite agents infiltrated the Academy and kidnapped the professors. The Piltover military tracked the captives to a Zaunite prison, but their weapons were incapable of destroying the fortified walls. Determined to outdo them, Ziggs began experimenting on a new kind of armament, and quickly realized that he could harness his accidental gift for demolition to save the captured yordles.
Before long, Ziggs had created a line of powerful bombs he lovingly dubbed "hexplosives." With his new creations ready for their first trial, Ziggs traveled to Zaun and sneaked into the prison compound. He launched a gigantic bomb at the prison and watched with glee as the explosion tore through the reinforced wall. Once the smoke had cleared, Ziggs scuttled into the facility, sending guards running with a hail of bombs. He rushed to the cell, blew the door off its hinges, and led the captive yordles to freedom. Upon returning to the Academy, the humbled professors recognized Ziggs with an honorary title - Dean of Demolitions. Vindicated at last, Ziggs accepted the proposal, eager to bring his ever-expanding range of hexplosives to greater Valoran.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C, likely 7-C | At least 7-B
Name: Zigmund "Ziggs", the Hexplosives Expert
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Yordle, Scientist, Inventor, Dean of Demolitions
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Highly skilled explosives user, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, and Longevity
Attack Potency: Small Town level+, likely Town level (Destroyed a large portion of a prison compound with his weaker explosives, Mega Inferno Bomb is similar in power to an early fission bomb, Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least City level (Comparable to Battle Boss Brand)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+, likely Town Class | City Class
Durability: Small Town level+, likely Town level (Can survive his own explosives detonating in his stomach, and is seemingly able to withstand the force of his own bombs with ease) | At least City level
Range: Several meters to several kilometers with explosives
Standard Equipment: Assorted bombs and explosives
Intelligence: Relatively High (A highly skilled inventor and engineer, created a completely original type of explosive weaponry from scratch, acknowledged by Heimerdinger as being fiercely intelligent, though his smarts are sometimes clouded by insanity)
Weaknesses: Can be crazy and unpredictable at times, has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Ziggs throws a hex-bomb at the opponent. Augmented by Short Fuse.
- Short Fuse: Ziggs' basic attacks periodically deal bonus magic damage, increased by 50% against enemy structures. Short Fuse's cooldown is reduced by 4 seconds whenever Ziggs uses an ability.
- Bouncing Bomb: Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb to the target area, exploding upon coming near an enemy or reaching the end of its trajectory and dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies. The bomb can bounce up to twice, the distance traveled each time based on how far it was originally thrown.
- Satchel Charge: Ziggs flings an explosive charge towards the target area, exploding after 4 seconds or upon reactivation, dealing magic damage and knocking away all surrounding enemies. Satchel Charge reveals its surroundings. Ziggs can use the explosion to dash away and/or to demolish turrets below a health threshold.
- Hexplosive Minefield: Ziggs scatters a cluster of proximity mines over the target area, lasting for up to 10 seconds. Mines explodes on contact with an enemy, dealing magic damage and slowing them for 1.5 seconds.
- Mega Inferno Bomb: Ziggs deploys his ultimate creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it to the target area and dealing magic damage to all enemies caught in the blast, increased by 50% against enemies in the epicenter.
Key: Base | Battle Boss Ziggs