Zhuqiaomon is a Mega-level, Holy Bird type Digimon and Digimon Sovereign who rules over the Southern-Digital World. While Azulongmon is often portrayed as a kind ruler constantly bestowing his wisdom unto his peers, Zhuqiaomon is typically depicted as being violent, rash, judgmental and xenophobic, calling Digimon who befriend humans abominations and considered them to be horribly offensive disgraces against Digimon-kind.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C | At least High 6-A, likely 5-B
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Male
Age: Around 20~30 years old in Earth years, very ancient in the Digital Worlds time.
Classification: Mega-Level Holy Bird Digimon, Digimon Sovereign, Vermilion Bird of the South
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Immortality (Type 1 and 4), Fire Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Solar Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, The abilities of his 3 Devas, Matter Manipulation.
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Governs the Southern distract of the Digital World, comparable to Azulongmon) | At least Multi-Continent level (With the help of the other Sovereigns, created entire layers of the Digital World), likely Planet level (Fended off MegaGargamon and should be no weaker than Beelzemon)
Lifting Strength: Likely Universal via power-scaling
Striking Strength: At least Universal+ | At least Multi-Continent Class, likely Planet Class
Durability: At least Universe level+, possibly higher (Survived a battle against Millenniummon, but was soundly defeated) | At least Multi-Continent level (Was injured by MegaGargomon), at least Planet level
Stamina: Very high | Very high
Range: Unknown, at the very least several kilometers, likely Planetary (Comparable to Azulongmon)| Likely at least Continental
Standard Equipment: None.
Intelligence: Genius level, he knows much about the Digital World and has governed it since at least the Age of Myth.
Weaknesses: Somewhat arrogant at times and has a fiery temper.
- Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Kouen (lit. "Crimson Blaze"): Releases a swirl of flames comparable to the prominences which jet out during a solar eruption.
- Rengokusou (lit. "Purgatory Claws")
- Zanka (lit. "Embers")
- Phoenix Fire: Spews ultra-high-temperature flames from its mouth.
- Desolation Blast: Launches dozens of fireballs from his wings, which can rain down on foes or destroy things above him.
- Sonic Zephyr: Flaps its wings, creating a tremendous shock wave.
- Blazing Helix: Flaps its wings, releasing a spiral of high-temperature flames.
Notable Inherited Skills
- Vahnijvala: Bellows out a sound wave that puts those who hear it to sleep.
- Bǎo Gōng: Fires many arrows of light from a crossbow.
- Krishńa: A poisonous roar that dissolves anything it hits.
- Bǎo Kuí: Spits out a poison-drenched halberd shaped like a cobra.
- Adhomukha: Blows into its trumpet shell to generate destructive ultrasonic waves or blast enemies with the attacks the shell has absorbed.
- Bǎo Bèi: Beats the enemy with its trumpet shell.
Key: Official Databook | Digimon Tamers
Note: While Yamaki did refer to Zhuqiaomon as omnipotent, this is obviously a hyperbole. If Zhuqiaomon was actually omnipotent, then he would have had absolutely no struggle against the D-REAPER or especially Henry Wong.