|“||Very well! In the name of the Council, we swear by the River Styx to grant your reasonable request, as long as it is within our power.||„|
|~ Zeus talking for the council of Olympus|
Zeus is the Greek God of Lightning, Sky and Justice. The King of Mount Olympus, he has authority over all the Gods and Mortals under his domain. Even his brothers, Poseidon and Hades must respect his power lest he strip them of theirs.
Jupiter is Zeus's Roman counterpart, being more disciplined and militaristic than his Greek form.
Infamous for his philandering nature, Zeus has fathered many great heroes, the most notable being Hercules, and is also the father of Jason and Thalia Grace.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-C, likely higher
Name: Zeus, "King of the Gods", Jupiter
Origin: Percy Jackson
Classification: God of the Sky, Weather, Air, Lightning, Honor and Justice, Lord of the sky, King of Olympus
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Intangibility, Healing, Smite, Weather Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Power Nullification (Can strip away the powers of other Olympians due to his status as King of the Gods), Telepathy, Transmutation, Mind Manipulation, Teleportation, Cosmic Awareness and Supernatural Sight, Size Manipulation, Flight, Life Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Limited Water Manipulation (Can manipulate the water in the air to create storms powerful enough to flood the planet), Limited Plant Manipulation (Can cause flowers to bloom with any characteristics he desires), Curse Manipulation, limited Omnipresence (Can exist in many places at once), Able to grant the gifts of godhood and immortality
Attack Potency: At least Moon level, likely higher (The most powerful of the Greek Gods; Created a flood to drown the entire planet and can fight beings of equal power, like Typhon; Can create constellations at will)
Lifting Strength: At least Class T (Can lift and throw mountains, like when he hurled Mount Etna on top of Typhon, he flung the Argo II from Athens to Long Island, New York)
Striking Strength: At least Moon Class, likely higher
Durability: At least Moon level (Survived attacks from the likes of Typhon and Kronos, who are at least comparable to him, Immortality and the nature of his true form make him difficult to kill)
Stamina: Godly (As a God, he rarely suffers from physical exhaustion and will never succumb to the effects of illness or aging)
Range: Planetary (Has dominion over Earth's atmosphere and its weather, can throw his lightning bolts anywhere he wishes in the world)
Standard Equipment: Master Bolt, a weapon armed with explosives so powerful that hydrogen bombs look like "firecrackers" by comparison.
Intelligence: As the King of the Gods, Zeus has millennia of combat experience, having downed the Titans in the past with the aid of his brothers and sisters and later defeated Typhon with some additional outside assistance. From his perch on Mt. Olympus he is aware of virtually everything that happens on Earth and often smites those who irritate him accordingly. However, he is also arrogant, pompous, and short-sighted, with his self-centered and stubborn nature nearly causing humanity's destruction on numerous occasions.
Weaknesses: Zeus is incredibly pompous, arrogant, and short-sighted, refusing to face the consequences of his actions and nearly allowing the Giants to rise by refusing to take heed of Apollo's prophecy. Furthermore he has all the weaknesses of a normal god: They can be injured by supernatural weapons if they decide to fight physically; he/she may weaken, age, and take the form to represent their current state of said domain if its attacked; they fade from existence — either from a lack of worship or the diminishing of their domain and if their thrones (or other sources of power) are destroyed, they will also fade along with it or become so weakened that they can no longer take a physical form. The only way to permanently defeat a god is to scatter their essence.
- Aerokinesis: Zeus has absolute authority over the sky, wind, and weather, allowing him to conjure massive hurricanes, tornadoes, and thunderstorms with a thought, form indistinguishable replicas of living beings out of clouds, bind foes with ropes made of wind, devour foes by creating a vacuum, and even detecting and uhstting down Hephaestus' pirate radio transmission once he began paying attention. He is also able to control the rain, allowing him to flood the planet if he so wishes.
- Electrokinesis: Zeus is also famous for his ability to manipulate electricity, primarily doing so in the form of his Master Bolt, using it obliterate his foes from a distance. He is also able to call down regular lightning at will, emit bursts of intense static electricity form his body, and is completely immune to electrical attacks of any kind.
- Mind Manipulation: Zeus also possesses considerable mental powers, allowing him to forcibly make Aphrodite, who presides over feelings of lust and romantic love, fall head over heals for Anchises, inadvertently starting the Roman Empire in the process.
- Transfiguration: Zeus is able to transmute and transfigure virtually anything into anything else with ease, turning his daughter Thalia into a tree when she was on death's door, turning thousands of ants into deadly warriors, his paramour Io into a cow, and Lycaon into the first werewolf.
- True Form: Like the rest of the Greek Gods, Zeus possesses a "True Form" that manifests when he gathers all of his essence in one place. During this time, he emits blinding, searing light that is able to kill any mortal foolish enough to challenge him virtually instantly and vaporizing the physical forms of those who survive an initial glance.
Note: The Percy Jackson deities don't create constellations by materializing entirely new stars, but by increasing the luminosity of existing stars, hence their current rating.