Zeldris (ゼルドリス, Zerudorisu) also know as Zeldris the Piety (敬神のゼルドリス, Keishin no Zerudorisu) is Meliodas' and Estarossa's younger brother and one of the Ten Commandments that answer directly to the Demon King. He was granted the Commandment of Piety, and is responsible for the ransacking of Camelot and the enslavement of its citizens as well as the denizens of Liones.
Powers and Stats
Name: Zeldris "The Piety", The Executioner, The Demon King's Representative.
Origin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Age: Over 3,000 (252 biologically)
Classification: Demon, Commandment of Piety, One of the Demon King's Sons
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Matter Manipulation (Can manipulate the black "matter" on his body to form various shapes and forms), Flight (Can form a wing with Dark Matter), Mind Manipulation (Those who turn their backs on Zeldris will be forced to serve him and the Demon King), Regeneration (High-Low), Soul Manipulation, Aura, Absorption, Enhanced Senses (Can detect the magical power of others), Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others), Statistics Amplification (His magical power increases at night), Can inflict wounds that are difficult to recover from
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (At least equal to Demon Meliodas)
Lifting Strength: Class G+
Striking Strength: Island Class
Stamina: Very high (Could take an assault from Demon Meliodas without so much as flinching)
Range: Extended melee range, tens of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: Shortsword
Weaknesses: Zeldris cannot break the rule of his Commandment, as otherwise it will backfire onto himself. All Demons are vulnerable to Holy Magic, as it breaks down Darkness particles.
Black Matter: Zeldris is able to create a black substance of unknown origin and manipulate at will for various purposes.
- Self-Healing: By covering his wounds with Black Matter, Zeldris can quickly stitch most wounds closed and even reattach severed limbs.
- Enhanced Durability: Zeldris can also use Black Matter as armor, covering the point of impact to greatly reduce the damage he would have taken from an attack.
- Weapon Creation: Zeldris can shape Black Matter into various weapons, such as axes and swords, which are powerful enough to clash with the Sacred Treasures used by the Seven Deadly Sins.
- Soul Extraction and Absorption: Like most other demons, Zeldris can extract the souls of humans with a touch and consume them to restore his strength.
- Enchantment: Hellblaze: Zeldris can create black hellfire to enhance the range and power of his attacks. In addition, any wounds generated with attacks imbued with hellfire are difficult to heal, even for "immortals" like Ban, who was left with a large scar after being slashed by Meliodas.
- Dies Irae: Zeldris raises his sword into the air, creating a portal that brings down a darkly-colored lightning bolt to strike his foes.
- Piety: Zeldris' Commandment. Any who turn their backs on Zeldris will be treated as though they committed an act of "treachery" against him, forcing them into obedience to the Demon King and by extension Zeldris himself as the Demon King's Representative. Zeldris can undo the effects of his commandment at will.