|“||If the world's past is destroyed, then history can be altered. Heheheh... Digimon data will be sent from the future world to the world of the past, to create my new world... Hahaha! Won't it be fantastic? All human, digimon, network data will be transformed into a world that exists for my sake! Fwahahaha!||„|
Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become a Digiegg if defeated in battle, there are very rare occasions when it has instead been reborn from within the corpse of its data. According to one theory, when Millenniummon died in a furious battle, the dark soul it possessed was reborn as ZeedMillenniumon. As for the bands which wrap around ZeedMillenniumon, it is said that they are like chains which suppress its abilities, but it is unknown who could cast such a spell on ZeedMillenniumon. However, it is foretold that if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A | Likely Low 1-C | At least 2-A
Gender: Genderless, but often treated as male
Classification: Mega-level Wicked God Virus-Attribute Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Nonexistent Physiology (Physical. ZeedMillenniummon is a nonexistent being as a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area), Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8; Cannot be killed unless its prior form, Millenniummon, is killed before Moon=Millenniummon is able to regenerate and resurrect itself. As long as his power of Darkness is infinte, he cannot die.), Regeneration (Mid-Godly, is far superior to its previous forms, Moon=Millenniummon and Millenniummon, who are able to restore themselves even after being completely deleted), Flight, Non-Corporeal, Acausality (Its prior forms were born before its component, Kimeramon, was created) Creation, Time Manipulation (Can manipulate and destroy entire timelines, compress, slow down, accelerate, erase and stop time), Can BFR his opponents across space and time, Energy Projection, Soul Manipulation, Resistance to Causality Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Power Nullification, Absorption (Can break down and absorb nearly any attack along with life forms, souls, and the very fabric of space-time to bolster its power), Exists outside of space and time, Existence Erasure, Nonexistence Erasure, Conceptual Destruction, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Age Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, He was able to revive Piemon, Myotismon, Etemon, and Devimon by creating timeslips and created evil copies of the DigiDestined's partners that could challenge Ryo, Cosmic Awareness, Time Travel, Precognition, Petrification, Chain Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Duplication (Can multiply infinitely), Holy Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Attack Reflection, Matter Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Telekinesis, Poison Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Resistance to Absolute Zero and Darkness Manipulation, Can shoot missiles, Body Modification, Heat Manipulation, Can generate shockwaves, Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Transmutation and Power Nullification with Texture Blow, One Hit Kill, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Mind Reading, Durability Negation (By teleporting his swords within others), Data Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Possession, Absolute Zero, Dimensional BFR, Death Manipulation, Can cross dimensions, If killed he can travel through time and space and revive himself, Omnipresence, Teleportation, Intangibility, Mind Manipulation, Transmutation, Telepathy, BFR (Can seal opponents in self-contained timelines, Can send other people to any part of space and time, having sent Ryo to the very beginning of the Digital World, where all timelines first branched off of), Power Nullification, Conceptual Manipulation (The embodiment of Non-evolution, Darkness and Death is apart of his Darkness).
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (Said to be capable of destroying "All Eras" and "All Worlds", in which there are an infinite number of. Was going to warp every Network into one single world that exist solely for him) | Likely Low Complex Multiverse level (Stated to be able to be able to rule the entire Digi-verse in Heroes/Crusader, this would include all higher dimensions as well) | At least Multiverse level+ (Didn't view the major enemies of the Digimon World DS/Dawn/Dusk timeline to be at all a threat and thus should be vastly above Chronomon Holy Mode and ExoGrimmon. Did battle against Koh and Sayo, who by this point could battle with the Demon Lords, including Lucemon, who can create and destroy universes. Comparable to Susanoomon, who can "shake heaven and hell". Immensely above Millenniummon, who has control over time and space)
Speed: Immeasurable (Can freely fly through space and time and transcends it. Effortessely defeated the Royal Knights, all of whom transcend space and time) | Immeasurable (Far above its sealed state) | Immeasurable (Comparable to Gallantmon Crimson Mode and superior to ExoGrimmon)
Striking Strength: At least Multiversal+| Likely Low Complex Multiversal | At least Multiversal+
Durability: At least Multiverse level+ | Likely Low Complex Multiverse level | At least Multiverse level+
Stamina: Virtually limitless (Overpowered the entirety of the Royal Knights, the Digimon Sovereigns, and the Three Great Angels with the barest of effort)
Range: Multiversal+ (Can destroy timelines simply by existing and created shadowed and corrupted copies of protagonists from across the franchise to impede Ryo. Was going to merge all "Networks" into a single world) | Low Complex Multiversal
Weaknesses: Ryo, as his mere presence weakens it due to being Ryo's destined partner. Its power is constantly limited by the chains around it and it can be sealed within a compatible vessel such as Monodramon through a forced Jogress/DNA Digivolution.
Intelligence: Although it is a virtual berserker in battle, it is extremely devious and crafty with a knowledge of all timelines, creating various shadowed copies of the series' protagonists to impede Ryo in his journey. It also planned to take over all realities by implanting Dark Spores in versions of the heroes from all around the multiverse, making them turn on their comrades and limiting the number of possible timelines where he could be defeated.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Time Destroyer: Consigns hostile opponents to oblivion across space and time. So far, no one who has been brushed off by this technique has returned alive from space and time.
- Chrono Paradox: Fires two atomic rays from his mouths that destroy everything in their path.
- Reincarnation: Due to the nature of its existence, if its physical body should somehow be destroyed it will simply return to being Moon=Milleniummon, allowing it to restore its body across time and space and return to being ZeedMillenniummon.
- Dark Spores: Generates a cloud of Dark Spores that implant themselves within his targets, slowly twisting their minds to make them as evil and cruel as he, but works subtly enough that the person seems to believes that they are doing so out of their own will.
- Death Crystal: Tears his enemy's soul to pieces with an incorporeal attack, making it impossible to defend against.
- Cannon Fire: Fires a barrage of fireballs from his cannons.
- Energy Blast: Places his hands together and charges his cannons, then runs at his opponent to stun them while he fires.
- Time Unlimited: Forms a black orb in its mouth that, when fired, creates another timeline in which the time is compressed, sealing the target inside for all eternity on contact.
- Dimension Destroyer: After trapping an opponent with Time Unlimited, he collapses the entire dimension he created to destroy them.
- Time Warp: Sends his enemies into a parallel dimension, slowing the target to a crawl down and restarting everything or sending them to the past, present or future.
- Darkness Zone: Generates a dark dimension that extends between both his hands infinitely, and erases everything in his path from existence.
- Grand Death Big Bang: Suicide attack that produces an explosion strong enough to wipe out two parallel dimensions. Used as a final resort.
- Death Evolution: He confines the enemy within the tips of his tentacles and degenerates it.
- Panic Wisp: A fire magic attack that confuses the opponent.
- Touch of Evil: He can stick his arm into the ground and have it appear from behind the opponent, grabbing them and allowing SkullSatamon to brainwash them.
- Texture Blow: Forcefully turns the opponent into a sprite while nullifying their abilities.
- Destruction: A darkness based attack that has a chance of instantly killing the opponent.
- Clown Trick: This attack has been used to cover several attacks:
- He throws a giant tablecloth at the opponent. If it touches the opponent it transforms them into a key chain.
- Conjures a ring of fire to attack opponents
- Creates a large ball and has it come out of the ground beneath the opponent to trip them up.
- Disguises himself (made himself look like a normal clown in Episode 40)
- Reflects an opponent's attack back.
- Soul Chopper: Swings at the opponent with its scythe. Those who suffer this technique have their souls completely annihilated.
- Shi no Senkoku/Father Time: Summons a magic circle of dark power kills an opponent with a word of death.
- Hell's Hand: Attacks the enemy and pulls the captured enemy all the way to hell (The Dark Area).
- Death Charm: Casts an evil spell of darkness that washes over the enemy and saps away its life.
- Nightmare Wave: Emits a dark wave that hypnotizes the enemy, amplifying their doubts and driving them mad.
- Poison Breath: Blows out a poisonous smoke.
- Power Null: A thought that nullifies the opponent's special abilities.
- Chrono Breaker:: Wears away its foe's bodies by stopping time or erasing it. This has shown to world on 6-Dimensional Immeasurable beings.
Key: Sealed | Unsealed | GAIA Origin ZeedMillenniummon
Note 2: Due to the large amounts of differences between Dawn/Dusk's portrayal of ZeedMillenniummon, it is being treated as a completely different character with a vastly different personality, motive and lore.