Zed, is the first Dark Purveyor in "Lollipop Chainsaw". He is summoned by Swan along with the other Dark Purveyors as part of a ritual in the front yard of San Romero High. After being called forth, he is the first of the Purveyors to challenge Juliet after yelling "PISS OFF!" which literally blew her all the way to the Junkyard.
Zed appears to symbolize Swan's innermost thoughts, primarily his bitter side, which can be seen by Zed's attacks; aggressive, but easy to deal with. This could mean that Swan's thoughts are strong but can't cause true damage which could be why he's the weakest of the Dark Purveyors.
He is influenced by The Misfits, Black Flag, and Torturing Small Animals.
Powers and Stats
Name: Zed AKA "The Punk Rockin' Misfit"
Origin: Lollipop Chainsaw
Classification: Dark Purveyor, Punk Rock Zombie
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman speed, strength and durability, Immune to pain (Can fight even if he was split in half two). He's also been shown to be a little masochistic from these attacks. Can levitate temporarily, Sound Manipulation (Can scream words that literally hurt), can fire projectiles from his mohawk.
Speed: Supersonic (Attacks are literally words that go at the speed of sound technically)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level (Can survive Juliet's attacks)
Range: Standard melee range with Microphone Spear. Longer when using sound attacks.
Standard Equipment: Microphone Spear
Weaknesses: Slow reaction time (frequently pauses before attacking), he takes more damage from his back (leaves himself open from behind)
- Profanity Blast: Zed screams profanity into his mic, causing giant letters to appear that launch at his opponent (can enhance this by summoning Amps)
- Mohawk Discs: Zed fires a rapid-spinning projectile from his Mohawk.
- Zig-zaggin' Zed: Zed moves in a zig zag line before attempting to stab his opponent with the spear end of his Microphone
- Mosh Strike: Zed jumps into the air before diving down and striking his opponent
- Microphone Spin: Zed remains stationary and spins around his Mic. Though not harmful on its own, Zed usually finishes off with a few spear jabs.
- Claw Jab: Zed slams the spear end on his mic and does a back flip
- Death Wail: Zed's Final Attack. Zed remains stationary and screams "YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!" into his Mic causing letters to fly in all directions at high speed.