|“||Balance is a lie - we are the true ninjas.||„|
Zed is the first ninja in 200 years to unlock the ancient, forbidden ways. He defied his clan and master, casting off the balance and discipline that had shackled him all his life. Zed now offers power to those who embrace knowledge of the shadows, and slays those who cling to ignorance.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C
Name: Zed, the Master of Shadows
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his 30's)
Classification: Human, Ninja, Master of The Order of the Shadow, PROJECT Initiate
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Master in the art of Ninjitsu, Shadow Manipulation, Ki Manipulation, Duplication, Animated Shadow, Intangibility (Via Shadow Manipulation), Body Control (Via Shadow Manipulation)
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Traded blows with Shen, Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least Small Town level+ (Superior to his base form), His 1.0.0 Pulse Sabre ignores conventional durability (Its blade is sharpened on an atomic level and can adapt to the molecular structure of whatever he is cutting)
Lifting Strength Unknown, likely at least Peak human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+
Range: Extended melee range with shadow blades, Dozens of meters with shurikens
Standard Equipment: Dual Shadow Blades/Plasma Cut 2250R Dual 'Strikers', Razor Shurikens
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Zed stabs or slashes the opponent with his shadow blades.
- Contempt for the Weak: Zed's basic attacks against targets below 50% of their maximum health deal a percent of their maximum health as bonus magic damage. This effect can only occur on the same target once every few seconds.
- Razor Shuriken: Zed throws his spinning blades forward, dealing physical damage to the first enemy they pass through and 60% damage to enemies thereafter.
- Living Shadow: Active shadows also throw a shuriken in the direction of the target point. Additional shuriken striking the same enemy deal 50% damage and restore energy.
- Living Shadow: Zed's shadow dashes forward, remaining in place for 4 seconds. Reactivating Living Shadow causes Zed to blink to its location, swapping places with it. His shadows also mimic his basic abilities. If a mimicked ability strikes a target affected by its primary effect, Zed restores energy.
- Shadow Slash: Zed spins his blades, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies and reducing Living Shadow's cooldown by 2 seconds for every enemy champion hit.
- Living Shadow: Active shadows also slash, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies and slowing them for 1.5 seconds. Mimicked slashes that hit targets affected by the primary slash empower the slow by 50% and restore energy, but deal no additional damage.
- Death Mark: Zed becomes untargetable for 0.75 seconds and dashes behind the target enemy champion. Upon arrival, he marks them for death and ignores unit collision for 3 seconds, and spawns a shadow at the cast location that lasts for 6 seconds. After 0.5 seconds, Death Mark can be Death Mark 2 reactivated to make Zed swap places with this shadow. At the end of its duration, Death Mark triggers, dealing physical damage plus a percentage of all physical and magic damage Zed dealt to the target while they were marked.
- Blade of the Ruined King: Zed can use the Blade of the Ruined King to deal 10% of target champion's maximum health as physical damage, healing for the same amount while slowing the target by 25% for 3 seconds and gaining 25% movement speed for the same duration.
- Plasma Cut 2250R Dual "Strikers": PROJECT Zed's weapon, it is made out of high frequency energy blades and blade casing. Split high frequency blades channeled via operator maximize close-proximity damage, while auxiliary side blades allow for target laceration from multiple angles. The Black RR "Solid Smoke" blade casing is forged out of 2250R-100 Aero-Carbon compound, which provides lightweight fitting for H.F.E.B and is adaptable to unique molecular states.
Key: Base | PROJECT Zed