Zanku (ザンク Zanku), also known as Zanku the Beheader or Executioner, was a notorious serial killer. He was known for severing the heads of his victims, as his name implies. Night Raid was contracted to track him down and kill him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 8-C
Origin: Akame ga Kill!
Classification: Human, Swordsman, Teigu User
Lifting Strength: Class 50
Striking Strength: At least Large Building Class
Durability: At least Large Building level
Range: Extended melee range
- Five Sights: Spectator- A Support-type Teigu in the form of a headpiece with a large eye attached to it.
Intelligence: Above Average. Is an accomplished assassin and battle combatant.
His Teigu has been confirmed to have 5 abilities:
- Insight: It can be used to read an opponent's mind and to use this to predict their next move, greatly increasing the user's battle ability. Despite this, the user must be in peak physical condition to fully make use of this advantage, as Akame was still able to overwhelm and defeat Zank the Beheader because of her superior speed.
- Farsight: Zank had stated that he was able to see things clearly no matter the conditions. This ability was used to search for things and seems to allow the user to have long-ranged vision.
- Clearsight: It also seems to have the ability to look through solid objects, as after Zank's death it was tried on by Tatsumi, who used its power to see Mine, Akame, and Sheele in their underwear before being rejected by the Teigu. It is often used to look through clothing and see if there are any hidden weapons, as Zank did on Akame.
- Prediction (unnamed): By seeing the smallest muscle movements, the user can see what a person will do next.
- Illusion sight: It casts an illusion that brings the target to their most precious person and shows them before their eyes, though limited to one person.