Yuuto Kiba is one of the male protagonists of High School DxD, and a reincarnated middle-class Devil. He was one of the children chosen for the Holy Sword Project, which was embarked upon to find and determine suitable wielders for the Holy Swords. The process caused untold suffering for Kiba and his friends, and after the project failed, the supervisor, Valper Galilei decided to kill off all of the participants, leading Kiba to develop an overwhelming hatred for Holy Swords, most especially Excalibur. Barely escaping from the project base in Italy as a result of his friends' help and on the verge of death, he was rescued by, and reincarnated as a Devil under Rias Gremory, becoming her Knight.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B, higher against angels | High 7-C, higher against angels, devils and dragons | At least 6-C, higher with Gram
Name: Yuuto Kiba, Prince Charming, Holy Demonic Sword, Darkness Knight Fang
Origin: High School DxD
Age: In his teens
Classification: Human, Reincarnated Devil, Middle-Class Devil (Knight), Sacred Gear Wielder, Member of DxD, Vice-President of the Occult Research Club
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Aura, Longevity, Flight, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Master Swordsman, Teleportation, Illusion Creation, Energy Projection, Forcefield Creation, Afterimage Creation, Night Vision, Enhanced Sight and Hearing, Air Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Thunder Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Air / Wind Absorption, Absorption (Can absorb and devour holy energy and light with the Holy Eraser and Sword of Betrayal), Sword Creation (Can create and generate holy, demonic, and holy-demonic swords of different shapes, sizes and attributes on any surface depending on his intention), Spatial Manipulation (Can rip through space-time with Nothung. Also distorts space to retrieve and store Gram and his other demonic swords), Resistance to Time Stop (Forbidden Balor View was ineffective on him because of his holy sword), can damage intangible / non-corporeal beings
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Harmed Raynare, and could fight against Freed, who could very briefly clash with Xenovia wielding Excalibur Destruction), higher against angels | Large Town level (Managed to scratch a casual Kokabiel, who should be significantly stronger than Boosted Issei. Can fight against Balance Breaker Issei, although he can barely harm him), higher against angels, devils and dragons | At least Island level (Cut off Siegfried's Dragon Arm, although he was caught off guard. Later on, Siegfried stated that he couldn't fight against him without receiving critical damage), higher with Gram (Gram is the strongest of his swords, and is said to possess destructive power on par with Durandal. Defeated Chaos Break Siegfried, albeit he had received heavy damage from Akeno. Harmed Grendel, although this is likely due to its dragon slaying property)
Speed: Unknown. High Hypersonic+ in later volumes (Should be faster than Reya | At least Massively Hypersonic, likely Sub-Relativistic (Swifter than Balance Breaker Issei) | At least Massively Hypersonic, likely at least Sub-Relativistic (Faster than before. Should be faster than Xenovia)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class (Damaged Raynare) | Large Town Class (Scratched Kokabiel, who should be significantly stronger than Boosted Issei. Can barely harm Balance Breaker Issei) | At least Island Class (Cut off one of Siegfried's Dragon Arms), higher with Gram (Harmed Grendel)
Durability: At least Wall level | Large Town level (As a Knight, he has lesser durability than other characters on his level. Barely took a punch from Base Sairaorg) | Possibly at least Island level (More durable than before. Took hits from Siegfried)
Stamina: High (Kept on fighting after Siegfried almost crushed his entire body, broke many of his bones, cut off his arm and pierced holes in his thighs leading him to lose a lot of blood)
Range: Extended melee range. At least dozens of meters with shockwaves and Sword Birth | At least dozens of meters with his Sacred Gear and Demon Swords
Standard Equipment: The swords created from his Sacred Gear | Demon Swords
Intelligence: High (He is an extremely skilled swordsman that learned from one of the strongest swordsmen in the Underworld, and is not hesitant to learn the basics of swordsmanship from scratch despite being immensely skilled, to improve and perfect his technique and leave no room for error. He also carefully pays attention to his opponents' steps and movements, and attacks with thought out strategies, disguising himself as one of his knights in order to catch his opponent off guard)
Weaknesses: Holy water (Common for all Devils), His Demon Swords drain his energy and life-force
Sword Birth: Yuuto's Sacred Gear. It allows him to create numerous demonic swords with varying sizes, shapes and properties as he wishes.
- Holy Eraser: A sword of darkness that has the ability to devour light and holy aura or energy.
- Flame Delete: A sword of ice that can freeze flames.
- Replenish Calm: A unique sword that creates a whirlwind in the centre which can suck in attacks, neutralizing them in the process.
- Sword of Betrayer: Yuuto's Balance Breaker. As it is a fusion of a Demonic and a Holy Sword, it is noted to be nonstandard and irregular, described as a phenomenon that could only happen due to the death of the God of the Bible. He is also able to create and mass produce Holy Demonic Swords with different elemental attributes such as lightning, ice and so on.
Blade Blacksmith: Yuuto receives it from the spirit of one of his lost comrades. It has the ability to create numerous Holy Swords of different attributes and properties.
- Glory Drag Trooper: Yuuto's sub-species Balance Breaker. It creates an army of armoured Dragon Knights that can copy the techniques and speed of the user, though they can currently only copy Yuuto's speed. He can also equip armor like the ones worn by his Dragon Knights, use them as a shield to defend against attacks, disguise himself as one of them to exploit openings in the opponent's defense and catch them off guard, or use them as a stepping stone to evade attacks or leap higher. He also passes on his Demon Swords he gained from Siegfried to them, bypassing their drawbacks.
Demon Swords: In the course of his battle against Siegfried, Yuuto gained possession of his Demon Swords after they chose him as their new wielder. They are all noted to be cursed.
- Gram: Known as the Sword of the Sun and the Demonic Emperor Sword, it is regarded as the ultimate Demon Sword. It possesses incredible sharpness, and is predominantly covered in offensive aura. It is said to be capable of cutting through anything, and is known as the demonic counterpart to the Holy Sword Durandal, due to its destructive power. Its other characteristic is its ability to slay dragons, having successfully slain one of the legendary Five Dragon Kings, the Gigantis Dragon Fafnir. It can be used to release destructive waves and its aura can be projected offensively.
- Balmung: A Demon Sword that is enveloped with a drill-like aura. It is capable of creating powerful whirlwinds that sweep towards the target, grinding the atmosphere in the process.
- Nothung: A Demon Sword that can rip through space-time, and is noted for its incredible sharpness.
- Tyrfing: A Demon Sword that specializes in destructive powers. It is capable of causing large craters.
- Dáinsleif: A Demon Sword that creates huge pillars of ice from the ground and freezes the opponent.
Key: Base | Post Volume 3 Balance Breaker | Post Volume 12