Yuriko Omega is a psychic employed by the Empire of the Rising Sun. She was subjected to the brutal Omega Program that left her dehumanized.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Yuriko Omega, born as Yuriko Matsui
Origin: Command & Conquer
Age: Early 20s
Attack Potency: Large Building level with telekinesis (Can wreck a flying Giga Fortress into the ground with enough force to destroy it)
Speed: Peak Human (Can run and swim as fast as slower vehicles)
Lifting Strength: Unknown physically. Class 50 with psychic powers (Can lift large Tanks)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Human level
Stamina: Very high
Range: About 60 feet
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses.
- Her main psychic power can deconstruct a foe while holding them still with her telekinesis. This destroys the foe in about 9 seconds regardless of durability.
- Her telekinesis is also used to pull down aircraft and slam them into the ground or sea hard enough to destroy them.
- She can also create a Psychokinetic Burst in all directions to knock back or kill foes nearby.
- She levitates off the ground which allows her to cross water.
- Her Psychic Domination allows her to take control of the opponent's mind or more than one person if grouped closely together). However, it cannot go through barriers to get to foes (In-game it only works on infantry, not on crews inside vehicles or ships).
- Her Psionic Shield creates a barrier that reflects any incoming attacks back at the attacker. However it can only be maintained for a short time.