|“||I'm not stopping. I'm not moving. I'm not giving up!||„|
Yuno 「ユノ Yuno」 is an orphan who was left under the care of a church in the village of Hage. He is the wielder of the four-leaf clover Grimoire and a member of the Golden Dawn squad.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely Low 7-C
Origin: Black Clover
Attack Potency: Likely Small Town level (Is Asta's rival and as such should be comparable to him. As seen at the Star Awards Festival, Yuno is the most accomplished rookie. Effortlessly stomped both Catherine and Mars with Sylph)
Lifting Strength: Regular Human
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Likely Small Town level (Could withstand attacks from Mars earlier on in the series and held out until Asta arrived)
Stamina: High, Juno is known to have vast mana reserves despite being a mere commoner, impressing the Magic Knight Captains in his first trail and managed to hold out against Mars for an extended period of time despite the fact that his attacks had no effect on his larger constructs.
Range: At least several dozen meters with Magic
Standard Equipment: Grimoire, Sylph
Intelligence: Juno was recognized as a genius from an early age, quickly mastering basic magic spells and receiving the Four-Leaf Clover Grimoire, which is given only to great heroes, decimating most normal foes in combat. As a result, he has a certain air of arrogance about him and is reluctant to accept help, but this belies the fact that he is actually very hard-working and that his "genius" status is partially because of his willingness to practice his magic constantly when compared to the far more complacent nobility.
Weaknesses: Standard human weaknesses, his magic is far more limited if his book is taken or if it's forced to be closed, Sylph is currently somewhat unresponsive to Yuno's wishes, only appearing in dire situations and appears to be quite slothful, Overusing his magic will lead to fatigue and eventually unconsciousness, Somewhat stubborn and arrogant at times
Wind Magic: An elemental magic that allows Yuno to manipulate wind. Yuno has been seen to be proficient with this magic even before he received his grimoire. He usually uses this magic in the form of whirlwinds that could knock out his opponents in a single hit. He can also surround himself in wind to increase his movement speed as well as allow him to fly.
- Towering Tornado: Yuno generates a localized tornado to pulverize obstacles and send foes flying.
- Crescent Kamaitachi: Yuno extends his arms outward to generate a crescent-shaped blade of compressed air, launching it as a projectile to slice foes in half and destroy oncoming attacks.
Creation Magic: A magic that allows Yuno to manifest any entities that he desires. Yuno uses this magic with his wind magic to create a wind-based entity.
- Swift White Hawk: Yuno generates a hawk-shaped familiar out of wind that acts like the actual animal, responding to his commands and attacking foes with its beak and talons. It can also absorb surrounding winds to further bolster its size and potency.
- Wind Blades Shower: Yuno compresses the surrounding air into tangible and somewhat visible blades, launching them at the target to impale and eviscerate them. He can create dozens of them at a time to overwhelm multiple foes, saturate an area to prevent escape, or concentrate their attacks on a single foe for even greater damage.
- Heavenly Wind Ark: A support-type Magic, Yuno shapes the wind into a boat that he and his allies can ride on, permitting high-speed flight. It appears to have high maneuverability, as it can be used effectively in trap-filled underground dungeons, but has never seen use in combat, suggesting that it may be impractical in a direct fight.
Spirit Magic: A magic that allows Yuno to summon a spirit that could assist him in battle. Yuno uses this magic to summon Sylph, one of the four Major Elementals, representing Wind.
- Sylph Breath: Sylph blows a brief puff of air which quickly turns into a massive gust that can send foes flying through dungeon walls and smash through the side of a castle. It is powerful enough to instantly defeat Mars, who resisted Asta's and Yuno's previous attacks.
- Magic Sensing: After temporarily losing all five senses to Catherine's magic, Yuno awakened the Wind-Magic user's specialty: sensing and controlling the flow of mana around him, allowing him to locate and detect foes and attacks using their mana signatures alone.