Yuna is a playable character in Final Fantasy X, and the main protagonist of its sequel, Final Fantasy X-2. In Final Fantasy X, Yuna becomes a summoner like her father before her, and embarks on a pilgrimage to expel Sin, a monstrous creature that terrorizes the world of Spira. She meets Tidus who teaches her there is more to life than sacrifice.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 5-B
Origin: Final Fantasy X
Age: 17 (FFX) | 19 (FFX-2)
Classification: Human/Al Bhed Hybrid, High Summoner
Attack Potency: Small Planet level (Stated by Belgemine to have surpassed her father, Lord Braska, her Overdrive, Grand Summoning, is also powerful enough to fully charge her Aeon's Overdrives upon being called, further, during the final battle against Yu Yevon, she and the party have to defeat all of her Aeons as Yu Yevon [A superior Summoner] possesses them, without herself and her Guardians being able to match the power of her own Aeons, the party would not have been able to defeat them or Yu Yevon [Even with the help of the Fayth continuously resuscitating them from unconsciousness/fatal wounds])
Striking Strength: Small Planet Class
Range: Extended melee range with Nirvana, dozens of meters with energy blasts and magic
Standard Equipment: Nirvana, Ring
Intelligence: Skilled and capable summoner and mage, so much so that she even surpassed Lord Braska, her father, and the previous High Summoner
Weaknesses: None notable
- Curaga: Able to greatly heal a wounded target, works upwards of fatal wounds but can't regrow limbs.
- Dispel: Removes positive status enhancements of a given target upwards of comparable to her own magical power.
- Esuna: Removes negative status ailments of herself or her allies.
- Holy: Fires an energy blast of holy energy at her target.
- Life: Revives KO'd targets.
- NullBlaze/Frost/Shock/Tide: Able to negate damage of attacks done with fire, ice, lightning and water.
- Protect: Increases a target's resistance to physical attacks.
- Reflect: Able to erect a barrier that can reflect attacks upwards of her own magical power.
- Shell: Increases a target's resistance to magic attacks.
- Energy Ray: Valefor charges an energy beam and fires it from her mouth, tracing a line on the ground before causing energy to erupt from it.
- Energy Blast: Valefor flies into the air and continuously hits the enemy with magical blasts.
- Hellfire: Ifrit leaps high into the air and throws two balls of fire at the enemy and creates a column of flames. Ifrit then shoots a fireball from his mouth and chucks a piece of land at the enemy, causing it to explode.
- Thor's Hammer: Ixion charges electrical energy into his horn and fires it, encasing the enemy in a sphere of electricity. He then causes more energy to surge into the sphere, blowing it up.
- Diamond Dust: Shiva shoots barrages of ice at the enemy, freezing them solid. She then snaps her fingers, making it violently shatter.
- Mega Flare: Bahamut charges energy into its mouth, firing a colossal beam of energy at the opponent, essentially obliterating them.
- Oblivion: Anima summons a portal below the enemy, causing them to fall in. She then reveals her true, unbound form, before striking the enemy 15 times with magical blasts, finishing it off with a massive explosion. This attack is absolutely devastating, second only to Yojimbo's Zanmato in power.
- Zanmato: Yojimbo summons his sword from the ground, before unsheathing it and slicing straight through the enemy, causing them to instantly die.
- Delta Attack: The Magus Sisters bind the enemy in a triangle-shaped barrier. They then call down what resembles a white fireball, before blasting the enemy and causing a large explosion.
Overdrive "Grand Summoning":
- Yuna summons one of her Aeons fully primed to fire off its own Overdrive without any additional charging on the Aeon's part.
Note: This profile currently only covers Yuna in Final Fantasy X (Sans her durability feat from X-2).