|“||These isles… How they scream.||„|
|“||More bass. Turn the bass up. More. More.||„|
The last survivor of a long-forgotten religious order, Yorick is both blessed and cursed with power over the dead. Trapped on the Shadow Isles, his only companions are the rotting corpses and shrieking spirits that he gathers to him. Yorick's monstrous actions belie his noble purpose: to free his home from the curse of the Ruination.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | High 6-A
Name: Yorick Mori, the Gravedigger, the Shepherd of Souls
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (At least several hundred years old)
Classification: Human, Soul Shepherd, Former Monk of Dusk | Bass Guitarist for Pentakill
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled spade wielder, Necromancy, Summoning (Ghouls, Mist Walkers, and the Maiden of the Mist), Regeneration (Mid-low), Resurrection, Life energy absorption, Duplication, Mist manipulation | All previous powers plus, Energy Projection and Broadway Force
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Multi-Continent level (Withstood Sona's sound waves at close range)
Range: Extended melee range with spade, Dozens of meters with necromancy
Standard Equipment: Monk's Spade, Mist Walkers, Maiden of the Mist
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Yorick beats the opponent with his shovel. Augmented by Omen of War and Last Rites.
- Sheperd of Lost Souls
- The Cursed Horde: Yorick can have up to four Mist Walkers in his service at once. Mist Walkers decay if they move too far from either Yorick or the Maiden of the Mist. Once a Mist Walker incorporates a lane it will proceed down the lane.
- Final Service: Every few enemy units that die near Yorick will raise a grave, and all enemy champions that die near him leave a grave.
- Last Rites: Yorick's next basic attack deals bonus physical damage and restores some health, doubled when below 50% max. health. If Last Rites kills a target, it creates a grave. If there are at least 3 graves nearby and Last Rites is on cooldown, Yorick can instead cast Awakening.
- Awakening: Yorick raises Mist Walkers from all nearby the graves.
- Dark Procession: Yorick summons a destructible wall of spirits that encircles a target area for a few seconds. The wall can be targeted by basic attacks, being destroyed after a certain amount of hits.
- Mourning Mist: Yorick hurls a globule of Mist that deals magic damage in an area, applies a slow for a few seconds, and marks a target for a few seconds. Mourning Mist's damage has a minimum damage threshold. Yorick and Mist Walkers get a movement bonus when heading toward marked targets, and Mist Walkers at enough range of the target will leap towards them.
- Eulogy of the Isles: Yorick summons the Maiden of the Mist, who remains on the battlefield until her death.
- Endless March: The Maiden of the Mist remains near Yorick until she is placed ahead of all allies in a lane, whereupon she proceeds along the lane and attacks any enemy in her path.
- Omen: The Maiden of the Mist marks her target if they aren't a structure, causing Yorick's next basic attack against them to deal bonus magic damage and consume the mark, which she can then reapply after 2 seconds.
- Undead Army: Upon spawning, the Maiden of the Mist summons Mist Walkers by her side, and while she has fewer than 4 under her fold, she raises another Mist Walker every time a nearby enemy dies.
- Ravenous: The Maiden of the Mist benefits from Mourning Mist's bonus movement speed, and actively seeks to assist Yorick if he is nearby and in combat with an enemy champion.
- Unholy Covenant: Yorick deals 5% more damage with his basic attacks and reduces incoming damage by 5% for every ghoul or revenant he has active, stacking up to 4 times for a maximum 20% modifier. Additionally, each of his basic abilities spawn a ghoul near their target and grant it a unique bonus.
- Omen of War: Yorick's next basic attack within 10 seconds deals bonus physical damage. Omen of War resets Yorick's autoattack timer.
- Unholy Covenant: Omen of War summons a spectral ghoul with bonus attack damage and movement speed, which also grants Yorick its bonus movement speed while active.
- Omen of Pestilence: Yorick deals magic damage to the target enemy and all enemies around them, slowing them for 1.5 seconds.
- Unholy Covenant: Omen of Pestilence summons a decaying ghoul that continuously applies half of Omen of Pestilence's slow to all enemies around it.
- Omen of Famine: Yorick deals magic damage to the target enemy and heals himself for 40% of the damage done.
- Unholy Covenant: Omen of Famine summons a ravenous ghoul that heals Yorick for 17.5% AD on each of its basic attacks, doubled to 35% AD against enemy champions.
- Omen of Death: Yorick conjures a controllable revenant of the target allied champion or himself with a portion of his target's health and attack damage at the time of cast, which lasts up to 10 seconds. If Omen of Death's target dies while the revenant is active, it sacrifices itself to reanimate them for 10 seconds at its location, healing them to full health.
Key: Base | Pentakill Yorick