|“||I don't believe that an absolute power really exists in any world. Power is unstable. It changes constantly. Small differences will always appear, as one has between you and I. So the one who widens that gap will be the winner!||„|
Yasutora Sado (茶渡 泰虎, Sado Yasutora), also known as Chad (チャド, Chado), is a human teenager who lives in Karakura Town. He is a student at Karakura High School, where he is in the same class as Ichigo Kurosaki.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | At least High 8-C, possibly 8-B | 8-A
Name: Yasutora 'Chad' Sado
Age: 16 (Pre-Timeskip) | 17 (Post-Timeskip) | 27 (Epilogue)
Classification: Human, Fullbringer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, The ability to use Reiryoku and exert it as Reiatsu to increase the user's offensive power and defensive abilities, Can sense beings with Reiatsu, Can transform his arms (Fullbring) into more powerful forms to fight, Can project his Reiats in the form of energy beams
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Caused a large crater when softening the blow from being shot into Soul Society) | At least Large Building level, possibly City Block level | Multi-City Block level
Speed: Peak Human movement with Superhuman reactions | Hypersonic | Hypersonic
Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Can support his own weight of 118 kg while gravity around him was increased to 4.5 times its normal value)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | At least Large Building Class | Multi-City Block Class
Stamina: Quite high. Can keep fighting after taking a beating.
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Can still get cut by blades, tends to rush to attack.
Superhuman Strength: Sado possesses remarkable raw strength for a Human. With little effort, he lifted a steel beam that had fallen on him. He can effortlessly throw another person half a block away with one arm. Sado's bare fists are strong enough to harm a Hollow in battle , and is strong enough to break a telephone pole and swing it like a bat. He effortlessly threw off the Hollow creature helpers of Shrieker. After training in Hueco Mundo, Sado becomes strong enough to effortlessly lift and throw Ichigo into a building, destroying it in the process.
- Chad Catapult (チャド・カタプルト, Chado Katapuruto): A technique used by Sado to launch an ally into the air.
- Grua Tirar (クレーン投げ(グルーア・ティラール), Gurūa Tirāru; Japanese and Spanish for "Crane-Throw") A technique involving a shoulder throw, reminiscent of seoi-nage, that allows Sado to hurl an opponent of gigantic proportions effortlessly.
Enhanced Durability: Sado is unnaturally resistant to damage. He withstood a falling steel beam, which bent upon contact with his back, relatively unfazed. He took a head-on collision with a motorcycle; while the driver was seriously injured, he walked away with only minor injuries. He sustained a clawed attack from Shrieker which would have been fatal for anyone else.
Spiritual Awareness: After his encounter with Yūichi Shibata, Sado started to detect the approximate locations of spirits and Hollows, but could not fully see them. Only after saving Karin Kurosaki from a Hollow did Sado begin to fully see spirits.
Enhanced Speed: Sado's speed is above that of an average Human. Through his various battles, his speed increased to the point where he can anticipate high-speed attacks and counter them. During his fight with Gantenbainne, Sado develops a level of speed that can easily keep up with that of Sonído, even becoming capable of appearing behind his opponent and attacking.
High Spiritual Power: During his training in basic spirit energy control with Kūkaku Shiba, Sado demonstrated intensely strong and high levels of spiritual energy, though the Shiba Clan cannon orb he created was unstable. He commonly uses spiritual energy to augment the strength of his punches. His Reiatsu intimidated an unseated Shinigami into submission.
Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: While never officially trained, Sado is a capable fighter, even when outnumbered.
Brazo Derecha de Gigante (巨人の右腕 (ブラソ・デレチャ・デ・ヒガンテ), buraso derecha de higante; Spanish and Japanese for "Right Arm of the Giant"): Originally it was thought that by encountering the spiritual form of Ichigo Kurosaki constantly, Sado's natural spiritual powers were pulled from the depths of his soul. This power is actually a product of Fullbring. Ever since he came to Hueco Mundo, Sado had felt the power inside him rustling, something he never felt while in Soul Society. The rustling increased the deeper he went into Hueco Mundo, and it was the beating he received from Gantenbainne that caused the rustling to settle down. Upon coming to Hueco Mundo, his power has been happily crying out like it had come home, and through the violent welcome of its brethren had reclaimed its sanity. Sado acknowledges that his power is less like a Shinigami's or Quincy's and more like that of a Hollow. This allowed him to fully tap his powers, which manifests as armor on both arms, instead of just his right. Sado states that when he first used his power, it awoke because of the pride that had been instilled in his heart by Oscar Joaquín de la Rosa, and that the object that acted as the source of his Fullbring was the skin on his arms. Originally, he could only activate this power from his need to protect. Later, during his training under Yoruichi Shihōin, Sado learns to activate his powers at will.
Completed Form: Sado covers his entire right arm in a liquid which then solidifies into a form of armor. The shoulder extension becomes pointed and slightly longer, making it a little bit taller than Sado. The arm maintains its black color, but the magenta becomes slightly lighter, and the design becomes more intricate, while the white is lost altogether.
- El Directo (巨人の一撃 (エル・ディレクト), eru direkuto; Spanish for "The Direct", Japanese for "One Strike of the Giant"): A powerful attack learned upon attaining the second form. The end of the extension on Sado's shoulder opens up and charges up spiritual energy, resembling the flaming exhaust from a car engine. He releases a huge blast of spiritual energy, which he can either use to augment his punches or fire as a concentrated medium to long-range attack.
- Defensive Shield Form: He covers his right arm all the way up to the shoulder in a liquid which solidifies into a form of armor. Brazo Derecha de Gigante becomes a shield, which extends from his hand to some distance beyond his forearm, with the same intricate pattern as before. Hollow-like teeth lie in the center, with a rose-like pattern or skeletal nose and eyes near the end. He loses the wing-like protrusion which extended from his shoulder and replaces it with a hexagonal plate, which covers his wrist up to his shoulder. In this form, it is used for defense instead of offense, though it's still more powerful offensively than his original arm. This is the true power and form of his right arm. Sado says that "the soul of his Abuelo flows through his right arm," speaking metaphorically of his grandfather's teachings. What his abuelo taught him was to protect, and that is why what dwells in his right arm is a defensive power.
Brazo Izquierda del Diablo (悪魔の左腕 (ブラソ・イスキエルダ・デル・ディアブロ), buraso isukieruda deru diaburo; Spanish and Japanese for "Left Arm of the Devil"): Obtained during his battle against Gantenbainne, Sado covers his entire left arm the same as his right. The arm is white, with a red stripe running down the length of the center. His fingertips have red diamond shaped marks on them. A spike protrudes from the shoulder. and two more, resembling claws, extend over his chest.
- La Muerte (魔人の一撃 (ラ・ムエルテ), ra muerute; Spanish for "The Death", Japanese for "One Strike of the Demon"): A powerful attack, La Muerte is used by his left arm by grasping spiritual power focused on the five fingertips. His fingertips charge in the forms of five disks of crackling spiritual energy, and he forms a fist and punches his opponent. The blow is devastating, and upon contact, a huge skull shape is gouged into the surface behind the target. Those who are struck by it are like sacrifices crucified and offered to the devil. The power can easily defeat a Privaron Espada.
Key: Soul Society Arc | Hueco Mundo Arc | Brazo Derecha del Gigante and Brazo Izquierda del Diablo (Right Arm of the Giant and Left Arm of the Devil)