|“||The story of a sword is inked in blood.||„|
Yasuo is a man of resolve, an agile swordsman who wields the wind itself to cut down his foes. But this once proud warrior has been disgraced by a false accusation and forced into a desperate fight for survival. With the world turned against him, he will do everything in his power to bring the guilty to justice and restore his honor.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C | Low 2-C
Name: Yasuo, the Unforgiven
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely late 20s to early 30s)
Classification: Human, Wanderer, Former Guard of an Ionian Elder | PROJECT Initiate | Executioner of the Cult of the Blood Moon | Physical Embodiment of Chaos
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Highly skilled swordsman, Wind manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-Low) | All previous powers but greatly enhanced plus Portal Creation, | All previous powers but greatly enhanced plus Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 8), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Darkness Manipulation, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Transformation, Reality Warping, Can grow spikes on his body, Can create an army of shadow creatures to fight alongside him
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can create and control tornadoes, Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), Last Breath allows him to somewhat bypass conventional durability | At least Small Town level+ (Superior to his base form), his Plasma Forge Drop Blade ignores conventional durability (Its blade, like the blades of the other PROJECT initiates, can adapt to the molecular structure of whatever he is cutting) | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level (Comparable to Blood Moon Zilean) | Universe level+ (His clash with Dawnbringer Riven created and shaped the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Infinite (Was created in and fought Daybringer Riven in a timeless void, their clash bring about the creation of time as a result)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Peak human | Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+| At least Small Town Class+ | At least Multi-Continent Class, possibly Moon Class | Universal
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+ | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level | Universe level+
Range: Extended melee range with sword, Dozens of meters with wind techniques | Planetary | Universal+
Standard Equipment: "Last Breath" Sword/Plasma Forge Drop Blade, Cup of Sake, Shakuhachi Flute
Intelligence: High (Regarded as a brilliant pupil at a renowned Ionian sword school, was the only student in a generation to master the legendary wind technique) | Presumably extremely high (Has existed since before the creation of the universe)
Weaknesses: His spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Yasuo slashes the opponent with his sword.
- Way of the Wanderer
- Intent: Yasuo's critical strike chance is doubled, but his critical strikes deal 90% damage, reduced to 75% damage on Steel Tempest.
- Resolve: Yasuo generates 1% of his maximum Flow for every unit he travels by any means. At maximum Flow, the next instance of champion or monster damage against Yasuo consumes all of his Flow and shields him for up to 1 second.
- Steel Tempest: Yasuo thrusts his sword forward, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a line. Hitting an enemy grants Gathering Storm for 10 seconds, stacking up to twice. At two stacks, the next Steel Tempest unleashes a whirlwind that deals the same physical damage, knocks up all enemies hit and clears all stacks of Gathering Storm. Each cast can critically strike, and applies on-hit effects to the first enemy hit. Additionally, each cast can be used during Sweeping Blade to change the area of effect to a circle around Yasuo.
- Wind Wall: Yasuo creates a gust of wind that travels forward to form a wall in front of him. The wall slowly drifts forward over 3.75 seconds, blocking all enemy projectiles with the exception of turret attacks.
- XX-250 Environmental Barrier Unit: PROJECT Yasuo's version of Wind Wall, a barrier of hard light which provides protection against all types of projectiles.
- Sweeping Blade: Yasuo dashes a fixed distance in the direction of the target enemy, dealing magic damage and marking them briefly. The speed of the dash scales with Yasuo's bonus movement speed. Each cast increases the next dash's base damage by 25% for 5 seconds, up to 50% bonus damage. Yasuo cannot use Sweeping Blade on a marked enemy.
- MC-2 Firing Piston: A device used by PROJECT Yasuo which provides easy drifting between enemies.
- Last Breath: Yasuo blinks to the nearest visible airborne enemy champion, instantly generating maximum Flow. Upon arriving, he suspends all nearby airborne enemies for 1 second and deals them physical damage. For the next 15 seconds, Yasuo ignores 50% of his targets' bonus armor. Casting Last Breath clears all stacks of Gathering Storm.
- Plasma Forge Drop Blade: PROJECT Yasuo's alternate weapon, a nodachi with a plasma coating that provides a low density blade suitable for advanced operator mobility. Designed and tested for short to mid-range combat.
Key: Yasuo | PROJECT Yasuo | Blood Moon Yasuo | Nightbringer Yasuo