Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C. Possibly 7-B
Origin: Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
Classification: Human, Water Mage
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magoi Manipulation, Water Magic, Flight via Gravity Magic, Can create illusions, Can make magic barriers, Can track people within magic barriers, Can use the sweat of the people to see past events, Can use the Eye of the Rukh to see things that are far away magic ball style.
Attack Potency: At least Town level (She is more powerful than Alibaba using his Weapon Equip due to Word of God). Possibly City level (Should be the same as her durability, due to it being the same power just used in different fashion)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can match Alibaba with Weapon Equip)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Superhuman
Durability: At least Town level (Took a beating from Apollonius who has a magic power above Weapon Equip Alibaba); City level with Borg via power-scaling (Also, deflected a really huge beam that covered a good chunk of Sindria)
Standard Equipment: Her wand, her magic tool.
Weaknesses: If she depletes her Magoi she becomes powerless.
- Borg: A magic barrier that blocks for several moments.
- Magic Tool: A magic barrier in the form of a circle that can block attacks.
- Eye of Rukh: It is a communication tool that allows Magicians to talk over a long range (this depends on their amount of Magoi).
- Sharrar Magd: Surrounds herself with water in the air, she then uses the water to reflect light, in result becoming invisible.
- Sharrar Barq: Makes a dragon made of water that tackles the opponent.
- Sharrar Raqesa: Shows things that allows her to see past events using the sweat of people.