Yama is the Director of Naraka High School, and the god responsible not only for the school's existence, but for the various Blights. At some point before the creation of the school, he was master to Krishna.
It has been discovered that the Yama in the school is not the real Yama, but a fake.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A
Classification: Human, Student from Naraka High School
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Can rain hell upon the Earth. Also he can create tens of thousands "characters". Amongst them there are "characters" which can create whole country (and he can copy those "characters").)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Range: Planetary, cross-dimensional with teleportation
Standard Equipment: Floating island, Meibo, Characters
- Characters: Can materialize and use any existing character. In contrast to the students, who are each only issued one character, Yama is unrestricted. Of course, he has all students' characters also.
- Teleportation: Can instantly move objects in space. He doesn't need characters to do this, and he can teleport materialized vharacters as well.
- Double: Using a special artifact, a tiara, Yama can create a double, who poses as a director of Naraka.
- Floating Island: A castle, hovering in the sky. From there, the fake god can watch everything that happens on the ground below. This island is invisible to ordinary people, it can be discerned only by those who have special abilities (only they are allowed to study in Naraka, and most likely, only they can use characters).
- Meibo: A book, also known as the "Book of Names" or the "Book of Lives". With it you can change the fate of every living creature, and even raise the dead. This book belongs Yama, and only he can use it without any restrictions.