Yakumaru, also called Ya-kun by her teammates, is one of the members of Scavenger (屍喰部隊 (スカベンジャー) Shikuu Butai (Sukabenjā), lit. "Corpse-eating Corps"), an Academy City dark side organization working for Nakimoto Rizou, one of the members of the Board of Directors. Yakumaru is skilled at using various chemicals as weapons.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B physically, 9-B with explosions and coolant, likely 9-A with liquid thermite reaction
Name: Yakumaru, Ya-'kun
Origin: To Aru Majutsu No Index, Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
Age: Unknown (Teenager)
Classification: Human, Esper
Powers and Abilities: Esper ability to separate liquids by manipulating the specific gravity, various chemicals that she can use to create various effects, such as freezing coolant, explosions, liquid thermite, chemicals that only corrode metals, electric shocks, etc
Attack Potency: Human level physically, Wall level with explosions and coolant (A single explosion sphere managed to destroy the paper arm the Doppelganger had stolen from Naru; her special coolant can quickly freeze a person solid), likely Small Building level with liquid thermite reaction (Capable of burning even a person's bones to ashes)
Speed: Normal Human
Lifting Strength: Regular Human
Striking Strength: Human Class
Durability: Human level
Range: Standard melee range, can throw her chemical spheres several meters
Standard Equipment: Various chemicals, chemical mixing spheres
Intelligence: At least Above Average (Improved one of Academy City's coolants to create her own weaponized version and is skilled at mixing various chemicals on the fly to create various effects)
Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses
- Liquid Manipulation: Yakumaru's unnamed esper ability allows her to separate liquids by manipulating the specific gravity. She can produce a variety of phenomena by mixing these liquids.
- Chemicals: Yakumaru carries various chemicals around in her utility belt. Not only can she use these chemicals on their own, she can mix them to produce various reactions using special baseball-like spheres she also carries in her belt.
- Coolant: One of her chemicals is the results of Yakumaru improving one of Academy City's coolants to create a special coolant that can quickly freeze a person solid, killing them by freezing their heart and brain.
- Liquid Thermite: Yakumaru can create a liquid thermite reaction by mixing her chemicals in her spheres. The liquid thermite reaction's heat reaches 4000 degrees, thus not even the bones of the victim are left.
- Explosion: Yakumaru can mix her chemicals in her spheres to create powerful explosions, capable of blowing up Naru's paper armor.
- Glue: Yakumaru can throw vials of an instant-glue like chemical that quickly harden to restrain the enemy.
- Metal Rusting: Yakumaru can throw vials of a water-like chemical that only rusts metal.
- Electricity: Yakumaru can throw spheres that release electricity to shock enemies.
- Painkiller: Yakumaru is capable of creating painkillers with her chemicals.