Whenever Jarvan III, the king of Demacia, delivers one of his rallying speeches from the glinting marble balcony atop the Royal Palace, Xin Zhao is at his side. Coined the Seneschal of Demacia, Xin Zhao is the personal steward of the Lightshield Dynasty. His enigmatic, silent vigil has led to an abundance of conjecture concerning his "secret life" and origins. Whether it's "Zaun double-agent" tendered at the dinner table or "indebted rune mage" mused in the editorials of the "Demacian Constant", Xin Zhao betrays no hints to sate the curiosity of the masses... for good reason.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-A
Name: Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of Demacia
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his 40s)
Classification: Human, Steward of the Lightshield Dynasty, Former gladiator
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Hyper analytical, Highly skilled spear user, Self Healing, Can use his abilities to increase his offensive and defensive power
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Single-handedly took on and defeated 50 armed gladiators during his time in The Fleshing, Defeated Bone Grinder, another gladiator who accomplished a similar feat, barehanded, Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kindgoms Garen)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Peak human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (His Three Talon Strike can send champions as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus several meters in the air, Crescent Sweep can send the same champions several meters backwards) | At least Small Town Class+, possibly Mountain Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level
Range: Extended melee range with spear
Standard Equipment: Three-Talon Spear
Intelligence: Above Average (Hyper-analytical, a highly skilled combatant, able to easily defeat an army of fifty men on his own)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Xin Zhao jabs the opponent with his spear. Augmented by Three Talon Strike and Battle Cry.
- Challenge: Xin Zhao's basic attacks and Audacious Charge Challenge his target, removing 15% of their armor for 3 seconds and refreshing with every attack. Only one target can be Challenged at a time.
- Three Talon Strike: For the next 5 seconds, Xin Zhao's next 3 basic attacks each deal bonus physical damage and reduce his other abilities' cooldowns by 1 second. The third basic attack also knocks up his target for 1 second. Three Talon Strike resets Xin Zhao's autoattack timer.
- Battle Cry: Every third basic attack heals Xin Zhao. When activated, Xin Zhao gains bonus attack speed for 5 seconds.
- Audacious Charge: Xin Zhao dashes to the target enemy, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and slowing them for 2 seconds.
- Crescent Sweep: Xin Zhao sweeps around him, knocking back all non-Challenged enemies, stunning them for 0.75 seconds and dealing them physical damage, capped at 600 against monsters. For 6 seconds, Xin Zhao also gains bonus armor and magic resistance for each enemy champion hit by Crescent Sweep.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Blade: Grants bonus health, attack damage, and life steal.
- Mercury's Treads: Grants bonus movement speed and magic resistance, and reduces the duration of all crowd control effects by 30%, except for Suppression, Stasis and Airborne effects such as Knockbacks, Knockups and Pulls.
- Bloodrazor Skirmisher's Sabre: Grants attack speed, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks deal 4% of the target’s maximum health as bonus physical damage on-hit, capped at 75 damage against minions and monsters. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health.
- Challenging Smite: Upgrades Smite to Challenging Smite. Challenging Smite can be cast on enemy champions, revealing them for 4 seconds, reducing their damage by 20% and making them take true damage over 3 seconds basic attacks for the duration.
- Trinity Force: Grants bonus health, attack speed, attack damage, movement speed, mana, and cooldown reduction. After using an ability, the next basic attack deals bonus physical damage. Basic attacks grant bonus movement speed for 2 seconds. Killing a Unit grants +60 flat movement speed instead.
- Yoummuu's Ghostblade: Grants bonus attack damage, cooldown reduction, armor penetration, and movement speed out-of-combat.
- Unique: Gain +20% movement speed for 6 seconds.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao