Whenever Jarvan III, the king of Demacia, delivers one of his rallying speeches from the glinting marble balcony atop the Royal Palace, Xin Zhao is at his side. Coined the Seneschal of Demacia, Xin Zhao is the personal steward of the Lightshield Dynasty. His enigmatic, silent vigil has led to an abundance of conjecture concerning his "secret life" and origins. Whether it's "Zaun double-agent" tendered at the dinner table or "indebted rune mage" mused in the editorials of the "Demacian Constant", Xin Zhao betrays no hints to sate the curiosity of the masses... for good reason.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-A
Name: Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of Demacia
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his 40s)
Classification: Human, Steward of the Lightshield Dynasty, Former gladiator
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Highly skilled spear user, Self Healing, Can use his abilities to increase his offensive and defensive power, Damage Negation, His armor and spear Nullify Magic
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Single-handedly took on and defeated 50 armed gladiators during his time in The Fleshing, Defeated Bone Grinder, another gladiator who accomplished a similar feat, barehanded, Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kindgoms Garen)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Peak human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (His Three Talon Strike can send champions as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus several meters in the air, Crescent Sweep can send the same champions several meters backwards) | At least Small Town Class+, possibly Mountain Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level
Range: Extended melee range with spear
Standard Equipment: Three-Talon Spear
Intelligence: Above Average (Hyper-analytical, a highly skilled combatant, able to easily defeat an army of fifty men on his own)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Xin Zhao jabs the opponent with his spear. Augmented by Three Talon Strike and Battle Cry.
- Determination: Every third basic attack or Wind Becomes Lightning strike deals bonus physical damage and restores health.
- Three Talon Strike: For the next 5 seconds, Xin Zhao's next 3 basic attacks each deal bonus physical damage and reduce his other abilities' cooldowns by 1 second. The third basic attack also knocks up his target for 1 second. Three Talon Strike resets Xin Zhao's autoattack timer.
- Wind Becomes Lightning: Xin Zhao performs two strikes in under a second. The first deals physical damage to all enemies in an arc, and the second deals physical damage in a line, slowing all enemies hit by 50% for 1.5 seconds. Both strikes deal 50% damage against minions, benefit from 33.3% of Xin Zhao's life steal and the duration of his other abilities is paused during the effect.
- Audacious Charge: Xin Zhao dashes to the target enemy, dealing magic damage to all nearby units and slowing them by 50% for 0.5 seconds. If Xin Zhao is within attack range of his target, he instead skewers his target with his glaive. Xin Zhao then gains bonus attack speed for 5 seconds.
- Crescent Guard:
- Challenge: The last enemy champion targeted by Xin Zhao's basic attacks or Audacious Charge is Challenged for 3 seconds, removing 15% of their armor for 3 seconds and refreshing with every attack. Only one target can be Challenged at a time.
- Crescent Guard: Xin Zhao sweeps around him, dealing physical damage to enemies hit. Challenged enemies are also knocked back and stunned for 0.75 seconds. For the next 3 seconds, Xin Zhao negates all damage received from enemies more than 450-units away from him. Basic attacks and other spell casts extend the duration by 0.3 seconds, but the remaining duration cannot exceed 3 seconds.
Key: Base | Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao