|“||A lifetime as a slave has prepared me for eternity as your master.||„|
Xerath is an Ascended Magus of ancient Shurima, a being of arcane energy writhing in the broken shards of a magical sarcophagus. For millennia, he was trapped beneath the desert sands, but the rise of Shurima freed him from his ancient prison. Driven insane with power, he now seeks to take what he believes is rightfully his and replace the upstart civilizations of the world with one fashioned in his image.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, likely higher | High 6-C
Name: Xerath, the Magus Ascendant
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Corrupted Arcane-Form Ascendant, Formerly Human
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Arcane Magic, Energy Projection, Flight, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-High), Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Telekinesis, Mind Control, Resistance to Age Manipulation (Was unaffected by Nasus' Wither, which can age a man to death in seconds)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Sank the Shuriman capital city into the desert with a portion of uncontrolled power, was able to overpower Nasus and Renekton at the same time, fought Renekton one on one for thousands of years, defeated Nasus in a one on one fight, though the latter was not in peak condition at the time), likely higher (He absorbed more Celestial energy than Nasus, Renekton, and Azir did during their Ascensions, and his power has grown steadily for several centuries) | Large Island level (Comparable to Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath)
Striking Strength: At least City Class, likely higher | Large Island Class
Durability: At least City level, likely higher | Large Island level
Stamina: Limitless (Fought Renekton for thousands of years without rest)
Range: Dozens of kilometers
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (A skilled manipulator who figured out a way to trick Nasus and Renekton into leaving Shurima unguarded for the Ascension ceremony)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Xerath launches a bolt of arcane magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Mana Surge: Every 12 seconds Xerath's next basic attack against an enemy restores mana, doubled against enemy champions.
- Arcanopulse: Xerath channels for up to 3 seconds, increasing Arcanopulse's range over 1.5 seconds. Xerath can move while channeling, but he gradually slows himself for the duration by up to 50%. After a brief delay, Xerath fires a beam of energy in a line that deals magic damage to all enemies hit. At the end of the channel, Arcanopulse cancels and refunds half of its mana cost.
- Eye of Destruction: Xerath calls down a blast of arcane energy upon the target area which strikes after a 0.5 second delay, dealing magic damage to all enemies within and slowing them by 10% for 2.5 seconds. Enemies hit directly take 50% increased damage and are slowed by a greater amount, decaying down to 10% over the duration.
- Shocking Orb: Xerath fires an orb of energy in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and stunning them for 0.75-1.75 seconds, based on the distance the orb traveled.
- Rite of the Arcane: Xerath anchors himself to his current location for up to 10 seconds, becoming immune to displacement and gaining the ability to cast Arcane Barrage up to three times, but losing the ability to cast his other abilities. Rite of the Arcane can be cancelled early by moving or attacking and automatically ends once Arcane Barrage has been cast 3 times. If Rite of the Arcane ends without using a single cast of Arcane Barrage, half the cooldown is refunded. Rite of the Arcane is canceled and put on full cooldown if Xerath is affected by non-displacement crowd control that prevents or interrupts the casting of abilities.
- Arcane Barrage: Xerath calls down a blast of arcane energy to the target area which strikes after a 0.6-second delay, dealing magic damage to all enemies within.
Key: Base | Battlecast Xerath