Xenovia Quarta is one of the female protagonists of High School DxD. She was formerly an exorcist serving for the Church, partnering with Irina Shidou. However, after she was sent on a mission to retrieve the fragments of the Holy Sword Excalibur alongside Irina from the Fallen Angel Kokabiel, she learned about the demise of the God of the Bible, and became excommunicated from the Church, she chose to become a Devil under Rias Gremory, subsequently becoming reincarnated as her second Knight.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B, likely far higher. Unknown, higher against devils | Unknown, higher against devils | At least 7-B, likely higher. 7-A, higher against devils
Name: Xenovia Quarta, Slashing Princess, Power Idiot
Origin: High School DXD
Age: 18 years old
Classification: Former Human Exorcist, Devil, Member of DxD
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Longevity, Shapeshifting, Expert Swordsmanship, Night Vision, Enhanced Sight and Hearing, Holy Attacks, Teleportation, Resistance to Time Stop (Forbidden Balor View was ineffective on her because of Durandal), Barrier Creation, Energy Projection, Spatial Manipulation (Regularly tears holes in space to store and retain Durandal from a separate dimension), Possible Elemental Manipulation | All previous abilities, Aura, Possible Minor Reality Warping (She can control, manipulate and rule over anything she wishes to, even non-living things, matter or energy with Excalibur Ruler), Illusion Creation (Can create illusions with Excalibur Nightmare), Invisibility (Can make herself and her sword invisible with Excalibur Transparency), Shapeshifting (Can change the shape of her sword into anything of her choosing with Excalibur Mimic), Speed Augmentation and Afterimage Creation (Can increase the speed of herself and her sword, and create afterimages with Excalibur Rapidly), Spatial Manipulation (Created several cracks and kaleidoscope-like patterns in space and sliced through it, creating a large rift through which the Dimensional Gap could be seen)
Attack Potency: At least Wall level, likely far higher (Defeated Kiba, breaking his swords in the process and made a huge crater with Excalibur Destruction. Sliced Cerberus in half). Unknown' with Durandal (Kiba stated that she was superior to him with his Balance Breaker), higher against devils | Unknown (Stronger than before. Managed to cut off Sairaorg's arm with the help of Kiba and Rossweisse and she did so with a holy weapon), higher against devils | At least City level, likely higher (Can fight against a casual Vasco Strada, who effortlessly crushed Kiba's sword. Superior to Kiba in terms of raw power). Mountain level after separating Durandal from Excalibur (After releasing Durandal from Excalibur which suppressed its power, she fought on par with and defeated Vasco who took on the entire Gremory Group casually. The shockwaves from their clash cracked Cardinal Crimson Issei and Balance Breaker Saji's armors and made them feel pain), higher against devils
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class, likely far higher (Defeated Kiba and made a huge crater in the ground). Unknown with Durandal (Superior to Kiba who could scratch a casual Kokabiel) | Unknown (Superior to Kiba and cut off Sairaorg's arm with his help) | At least City Class, likely higher (Considerably stronger than Kiba in terms of raw power. Fought against a casual Vasco). Mountain Class after separating Durandal from Excalibur (Traded attacks with Vasco and overwhelmed him)
Durability: At least Wall level, likely far higher (Should be more durable than Kiba). Unknown with Durandal (Tanked and blocked several casual attacks from Kokabiel) | Unknown (Superior to her previous state. Barely took hits from Base Sairaorg) | At least City level, likely higher (Physically superior to Kiba). Mountain level
Range: Extended melee range to at least several dozens of meters with Durandal and shockwaves, likely several hundreds of meters with Durandal Cannon and Cross Crisis
Standard Equipment: Holy Sword Durandal and Excalibur Destruction | Ex-Durandal | Durandal and Excalibur
Intelligence: She is an extremely skilled swordswoman, and has experience fighting against devils, vampires, ghosts, spirits, and other supernatural entities, but she rarely uses her head, instead preferring to overwhelm her opponents. However, after being advised by Kiba, she now uses her abilities in creative and diverse ways, overwhelming her opponents with a combination of brute force and her unique abilities
Weaknesses: Holy water (Common for all Devils), a bit arrogant and favors brute force over skill and technique | She doesn't have complete mastery over Excalibur Ruler, Blessing and Nightmare. Reverts to using brute force if Kiba is around as she feels she doesn't need to "do complicated things" when he's around
Durandal: Xenovia's main weapon, and one of the strongest holy swords. It is renowned for its immense destructive power, capable of causing significant damage to the surroundings when wielded. It is noted to be perfect for someone like Xenovia due to her fighting style. It can be used to unleash waves of destructive holy aura or energy for more widespread damage.
Ex-Durandal: The combination of Durandal and the fragments of Excalibur. The fragments form the sheath around Durandal, suppressing and containing its offensive aura, but they also amplify each other, allowing for deadly destructive power. Xenovia can form an additional blade from it by grabbing a part of its sheath and pulling the hilt that is subsequently revealed. The sheath also possesses mobile portions that can release a large amount of aura, and shape itself into a blade. The aura blade can extend to over fifteen meters tall in a split instant, and is capable of causing mass destruction when smashed onto a target. As it is an amalgamation of Durandal and Excalibur, it possesses the special abilities of the latter.
- Durandal Cannon: Xenovia charges a large amount of holy aura from Ex-Durandal and releases it at her target.
Excalibur: One of the four Holy Swords. Xenovia can separate it from Durandal to wield it as a separate weapon.
- Excalibur Destruction: Xenovia's first weapon and one of the seven fragments of Excalibur. It specializes in offence, and possesses considerable destructive power, suiting Xenovia the most as a result.
- Excalibur Mimic: It has the ability to change its shape into anything, depending on the wielder's imagination, including even a copy of the wielder.
- Excalibur Rapidly: It increases and augments the speed of the wielder, and the speed of the sword also becomes faster. It can be used to create mirages and afterimages of the wielder.
- Excalibur Transparency: It has the ability to make the wielder invisible and also render itself unable to be seen.
- Excalibur Nightmare: It holds control over illusions and dreams, making it possible for the wielder to create illusions to deceive the enemy or take control of and manipulate the dreams of the target while they're asleep, among seemingly many other things which haven't been revealed. Xenovia hasn't mastered this ability because she isn't good at magic, which is the needed requirement.
- Excalibur Blessing: It is connected with the wielder's belief in the teachings of religion, and is apparently very effective when used during holy rituals. It can weaken devils and vampires during exorcism, augment an exorcist's power, and give blessings to people. Xenovia hasn't mastered this ability.
- Excalibur Ruler: It gives the wielder the ability to control and rule over all things as they wish, whether it be living or non living. At this point, Xenovia can only use it to rule over attacks, taking control of them and stopping them in place, diverting them away from her, and returning them back at the target.
Cross Crisis: Xenovia forms a cross with Durandal and Excalibur, and releases a torrent of holy aura in the shape of a large cross. It is capable of slicing through space and creating a large rift in it, through which the dimensional gap is visible.
Key: Post Volume 3 | Post Volume 10 | Post Volume 19