|“||Come home, little prince/ss! We can be a family again once more!||„|
|~ Xander to the Avatar, Chapter 6: The Path Is Yours|
Xander is the eldest child of five in the Nohrian royal family and the child of king Garon and the first queen, Katerina. He eventually received another younger sibling when the Avatar was adopted into the family. Although taciturn, he has an honest personality. For the sake of the kingdom, he follows his father's intentions and cares deeply for his siblings. He wields Siegfried, a sword wreathed in dark flames. He has the services of Peri and Laslow.
Powers and Stats
Name: Xander, "Butter Lord"
Origin: Fire Emblem
Age: Early 20's
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Durability: Multi-City Block level (Can take hits from Corrin)
Range: Extended melee range. Tens of meters with a Javelin. Extended melee range to tens of meters with Siegfried.
- Shelter: Select the “Shelter” command to make an adjacent ally the user’s support unit
- Elbow Room: When user fights in terrain with no terrain effects, damage +3 during battles
- Chivalry: When enemy’s HP is at maximum, damage +2 and damage received -2 during the battle.
- Defender: Increases all stats by 1 when Pairing Up/in Guard Stance
- Aegis: When activated, Xander halves the effects of any incoming arrow, magic, or dragon breath attacks.
Standard Equipment: Any kind of lances or any kind of sword (specially Siegfried).
Intelligence: Decent strategist
Weaknesses: None notable