|“||Wunderbar!! Wunderwaffe, WUNDERBAR!!||„|
|~ Edward Richtofen receiving the Wunderwaffe DG-2|
The Wunderwaffe DG-2 is a wonder weapon developed by Group 935/Edward Richtofen during WW2. The Wunderwaffe is one of the most powerful weapons that can be obtained in the game. The Wunderwaffe is powered by Element 115.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown, at least 9-C
Name: Wunderwaffe DG-2, Wonder Waffle (By Tank Dempsey) | Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ
Origin: Call of Duty
Classification: Wonder weapon, Tesla gun
Powers and Abilities: Electricity Manipulation. After hitting an enemy, it causes a chain of electricity electrifying any enemies around it.
Attack Potency: Unknown, at least Street level (One shots most, if not all, zombies the blast comes in contact with.)
Range: 300-600 Metres
Weaknesses: Little to no effect on electrical based enemies (Has no effect on zombie George Romero), low amount of ammo.
- Has a fire rate of 60 rounds per minute
- Has a total of 18 charges (3 charges per clip) | Has a total of 36 charges (6 charges per clip)
- 6 second reload time (without perks) | 4.7 second reload time (without perks)
- Can link up to 10 targets in one shot
- Can be used to overcharge a teleporter to time travel
Key: Standard | Pack-a-Punch variant