Ken and Wormmon are main characters from Digimon Adventure 02.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-C | High 7-A
Name: Ken Ichijouji, Leafmon, Minomon, Wormmon, Stingmon
Speed: Peak Human | Hypersonic+ (Can keep with with Golemon who could keep up with Raidramon, Epispde 25)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Street Class+ | Small Island Class (Can knock down Dark Towers\Control Spires, Comparable wth XV-Mon)
Durability: Wall level (Took a hit from Tailmon (without Holy Ring) in Episode 2) | Small Island level (Took hits from Golemon)
Range: About 10 feet (Wormmon's Sticky Net). Stingmon only uses close-ranged combat.
Standard Equipment: webs, energy stinger
Weaknesses: Digimon well devolve if he uses up too much energy. Wormmon must be well-fed to evolve.
Key: Leafmon | Minomon | Wormmon | Stingmon | Infected Imperialdramon FM (Tri)
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Sticky Net: Shoots a net of webbing to trap the foe.
- Silk Thread: Shoots a strand of needle-like silk thread.
- Worm Hang: Sticks to a surface, allowing him to scale it.
- Spiking Finish: Attacks with an energy stinger on his arm.
- Hell Squeeze: Uses quick kicks to surround the enemy with blades made from wind.
Note: This profile covers Wormmon as he appears in Digimon Adventure 02.