The Wither is a floating, three-headed powerful boss mob, and is the second boss mob to be added to Minecraft after the Ender Dragon. It can be summoned by Steve via placing three Wither Skulls on top of Soul Sand in a T pattern.
Powers and Stats
Age: Unknown (Summoned by player)
Classification: Undead Monster
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Resistance to Magic, Force Shield, Regeneration (At least Mid), Can fire exploding wither skulls, Resistance to Status Effects (Includes Bad Luck manipulation, poison, blinding, death, gravity and statistics debuff), Fire, Attacks from Undead beings (Practically immune to attacks from undeads on its level) and BFR (Cannot be forcibly teleported), Can see invisible beings, Death Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Summoning (Can summon undead allies to help when close to defeat).
Attack Potency: Town level (Can trade blows with the Ender Dragon and Steve, can casually break down obsidian, which is immune to attacks from the Ender Dragon). Can ignore durability with the Wither effect (Targets affected by it will slowly wither and decompose away) and possibly via Blue Wither Skull (While its exact mechanics are unknown, it can destroy material much stronger than its own attack strength. However, it cannot damage objects on the level of a Command Block or Bedrock)
Speed: Athletic Human with Massively Hypersonic combat and reaction speed (Comparable to Steve)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Comparable to Steve)
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level (Can easily survive its own attacks). Regeneration and magic immunity makes it hard to kill.
Range: Hundreds of meters by flying and throwing explosive heads, possibly Multi-universal (The sound it produces spreads through the whole infinite worlds of Minecraft)
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Healing magic can harm or kill the Wither. It will lose its ability to fly higher than the target after reaching mid-life
- Wither Skull: Projectiles in the form of skulls are shot at the opponent. They fly in straight line and aren't affected by gravity. On impact, they explode and give to everyone caught in the radius the Wither Effect.
- Blue Wither Skull: A special kind of Wither Skull. Unlike normal ones, they treat every material as having durability equal to that of wood, making it easy to destroy even the toughest materials.
- Dash: If a Wither is severely damaged, it will sometimes use the dash attack which destroys all material and hurts anything in its way.
- Crunch: If the Wither finds itself in a tight spot, it will use a "crunch" attack, which will shatter any matter in a radius of about two meters around it.
- Wither Effect: A type of poison afflicted by the Wither Skulls. Targets affected by it will slowly wither and decompose away. This affects even undeads who are otherwise unaffected by regular poison.