Wishiwashi is a water type Pokémon from Alola. Usually, it is a weak and delicious Pokémon. But if it is threatened, it will call upon its kind to form its gigantic School form.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-C | At least 7-A
Classification: Small Fry Pokémon
Lifting Strength: Below Average | Superhuman
Striking Strength: Below Average Class | At least Mountain Class+
Durability: Below Average | At least Mountain level+
Range: Several meters
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to electricity and plant based attacks. | Same as before. Too much damage can revert it back to Solo Form.
- Aqua Ring: Set up a veil made out of water that heals it up over time.
- Aqua Tail: Wishiwashi slams the opponent with a tail coated in water.
- Hydro Pump: A powerful blast of water.
- Endeavor: Wishwashi reduces the enemy to its health level.
- Double-Edge: Wishiwashi tackles the opponent at full force, doing some damage to itself as well.
Key: Solo Form | School Form