Wishiwashi is a water type Pokémon from Alola. Usually, it is a weak and delicious Pokémon. But if it is threatened, it will call upon its kind to form its gigantic School form.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-C | 6-C
Classification: Small Fry Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Water Manipulation, Healing, Limited Darkness Manipulation, Statistics lowering, Ice Manipulation, Limited Earth Manipulation, Limited Steel Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Resistance to Fire, Steel, Ice and Water attacks
Lifting Strength: Below Average | Class 100
Striking Strength: Below Average Class | Island Class
Durability: Below Average level | Island level (Can fight others of its species)
Stamina: Below Average | High
Range: Standard melee range | Extended melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to electricity and plant based attacks. | Same as before. Too much damage can revert it back to Solo Form.
- Aqua Ring: Set up a veil made out of water that heals it up over time.
- Aqua Tail: Wishiwashi slams the opponent with a tail coated in water.
- Hydro Pump: A powerful blast of water.
- Endeavor: Wishwashi reduces the enemy to its health level.
- Double-Edge: Wishiwashi tackles the opponent at full force, doing some damage to itself as well.
Key: Solo Form | School Form