|“||Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And DON’T blink. Good Luck.||„|
|~ The Doctor warning Sally Sparrow|
These creatures known as the Weeping Angels have existed around the beginning of the Universe and have survived because of their unique defence mechanism. Although they appear to be weeping, they are in fact trying not to look at each other hence their nickname The Lonely Assassins.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B
Name: Weeping Angels, The Lonely Assassins
Origin: Doctor Who
Gender: Unknown (True Form), Appears as Male or Female depending on the statue
Age: Varies (Individually), Around 13 billions years as a species (Said to evolved around the beginning of the universe)
Classification: Living Statue, Alien
Powers and Abilities: Time Manipulation (Can send people back in time through touch), Energy Manipulation, Absorption, Immortality (Types 2 and 6), Telepathy (To communicate from Angel to Angel), Illusion Creation (Can trick people that their body parts are stone)
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Also depends on the size of the Angel)
Speed: Below Average Human (Can't move when being observed), At least Superhuman (When un-observed)
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class
Durability: Wall level, likely a lot higher
Stamina: High, Likely limitless if well fed (Don't appear to be able to get exhausted)
Range: Melee Range
Standard Equipment: Nothing Notable
Intelligence: High (Great Hunters)
Weaknesses: They cannot move when they are being directly observed. Often tend to toy with prey, Need to feed to become stronger/faster (although this makes them less likely to toy with their prey), Mirrors, Paradoxes.
- The Lady Liberty Angel travelled from it's normal position to Tudor City in seconds
- Somewhat feared by the Time Lords themselves
- Conquered planets (In large numbers)
- Quantum Locking: When observed by a living creature (at least self-aware) the Angel would turn into a harmless stone like creature.
- Touch: When a Weeping Angel touches the victim, it will send the victim through time and space allowing the victim to live themselves to death. The Angel will feed on their remaining time energy of the victims life.
- Neck Snap: If the Angel was already well fed, then the Angel could just snap the neck of it's victim.
- Absorption: Angels are able to absorb many types of energy like Radiation and Electrical energy to feed on and to give them a combat advantage (turning out lights, draining power from doors etc.)
- Images: If anyone was to record or take image of an Angel, that would become an Angel in of itself.
- Eyes of an Angel: When looking into the eyes of an Angel for too long the Angel would infect a victims' visual centres, creating an image in their mind. This would allow the victim to be mentally influenced (Count down the victims time remaining or hallucinate that a limb was petrified) until the Angel became fully grown at which point it would escape the victims' body, killing them (the victim could temporarily stop this by closing their eyes).
- Replication: An Angel had the power to spread its powers to an ordinary statue by touching it.
Note: Weeping Angels haven't been killed by conventional means before.