Weather Manipulation is the ability to psionically control and alter the forces of the atmosphere, creating changes in the weather. The user can intensify winds, summon storm clouds, and affect barometric pressure. Can be concentrated to generate indoor storms and to control the movement of rain/wind/lightning. One has the power to psionically control the weather in a wide range of distances. Characters can create or summon clear sky, rain, hail, snow, thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. It can be used offensively, or as the cycle of life for everyday human beings.
- Flight, gliding, and levitation
- Ecological empathy to feel a shift in natural events
- Cosmic manipulation, to reach beyond the earths atmosphere and manipulate cosmic weather
- Lightning blasts/strikes
- Rain, snow, sleet, hail
- Tornadoes, blizzards, hurricanes
- Droughts, dust devils, electric blackouts
- Increase air, barometric, or other pressures
- Can tell you future weather conditions
- Limited ability to store electricity within the body
- Freeze by using thermal manipulation
- Erode solid surfaces like stones or buildings
- Summon powerful winds to push people/objects away
- Summon miniature tornadoes to send people in the air
- Summon chunks of ice rain on enemies
- Weather resistance
- Your fighting skills are infused with electricity or ice
- Changing weather - allows you to manipulate the existing natural phenomena. For example, to control the clouds, causing rain over the desired land, control the wind, changing direction of travel, etc.
- Weather Control - allows you to fully control the weather, not just manipulating existing phenomena, but also creating new out of nothing. For example, you can create a powerful lightning falling from a completely clear sky (not even need to create a thundercloud).
- Climate Control - allows you to manipulate natural phenomena in global scale (at least planetary). You can create a monstrous earthquake horrific tsunami incredibly powerful hurricanes, etc. In some cases it is possible to control the climate of not only his, but also other planets, causing the need for a global catastrophe or, on the contrary, making the climate of the planet suitable for life.