|“||An attack that follows a fixed pattern may as well not even be moving. And any fool can dodge danmaku that don't move, right?||„|
|~ Yorihime, effortlessly dodging Marisa's spell card|
Watatsuki no Yorihime is a Lunarian princess. Along with her sister, Toyohime, she is the head of the Lunarian Defense Corps; she appears to be primarily responsible for training the moon rabbits.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 4-A, higher via Summoning
Name: Watatsuki no Yorihime
Origin: Touhou Project
Age: At least 1, 500 years old
Classification: Lunarian/Leader of the Lunar Defense Corps
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Danmaku, Master Swordswoman, easily absorbs knowledge and gains new skills, Weather Manipulation, Summoning (Can summon gods to obtain various abilities, such as Transmutation, Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Purification, and Attack Reflection; can be possessed by gods to increase her statistics), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Lunarians are immune the effects of the true Moon, which can drive humans insane and kill them if they look at it) and Probability Manipulation (Yorihime has so much fortune that it cannot be reduced), Immortality (Type 1)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Solar System level (Has stopped Junko from taking over the Moon multiple times. As the leader of the Lunar Defense Corps, she should be superior to Sagume Kishin), higher via Summoning (Can summon Amaterasu and other gods)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Yorihime is faster than anyone in Gensokyo to such a degree that she can casually walk through their danmaku without being hit once)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: At least Multi-Solar System level, higher via summoning
Standard Equipment: The Sword of Lord Gion, which has the power to seal away the powers of Gods.
Intelligence: Supergenius. With over 1, 500 years of experience, Yorihime is an extremely intelligent and skilled warrior who was capable of easily defeating Sakuya, Marisa, Remilia, and Reimu in a spell card battle despite only just having learnt the rules. Her dodging and observational skills allow her to effortlessly avoid danmaku, as if it weren't moving at all, simply walking through a hail of bullets. She also has a power that makes it extremely easy for her to learn new things, and she was taught by Eirin Yagokoro herself.
Weaknesses: Nothing notable.
- Weather Manipulation: Yorihime can control the weather, allowing her to summon rain and lighting.
- Summoning The Power of the Gods: Much like Reimu, Yorihime can channel the power of the gods and use them for herself. However, due to her much greater experience, her abilities far surpass those of Reimu, and she can summon the much more powerful gods of the moon.
- Summons the Flame of Lord Atago: Summons a divine flame that is said to burn anything.
- Summons Honoikazuchi: Summons dragon blade of fire along with his seven brothers.
- Summons Kanayamahiko: Transforms any object Yorihime wishes into sand before reconstructing them and controlling them at will.
- Summons Ishkori Dome no Mikoto: Summons Dome and uses the Yata Mirror to redirect attacks.
- Summons Ame Uzume no Mikoto: Ame Uzume no Mikoto enters into Yorihime's body, greatly enhancing her agility.
- Summons Amaterasu OomiKamki: A summon that emits a powerful, omnidirectional burst of light.
- Summons Izunome: Summons Izunome, who purifies the target.
- Summons Amatsu Mikaboshi: A summon that fires out a blast of energy.
Note: It was stated in an interview that she and her sister are "untouchable" by anyone in Gensokyo.