|“||Spill blood... draw the beast!||„|
Warwick is a monster who hunts the gray alleys of Zaun. Transformed by agonizing experiments, his body is fused with an intricate system of chambers and pumps, machinery filling his veins with alchemical rage. Bursting out of the shadows, he preys upon those criminals who terrorize the city's depths. Warwick is drawn to blood, and driven mad by its scent. None who spill it can escape him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | 7-A
Name: Warwick, the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun, the Blood Hunter, The Howler, Subject #1088
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his late 40s)
Classification: Chimera (Formerly Human), Manhunter, Vigilante
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Rage Power, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Can steal portions of the opponents life force every time he attacks them, Can induce fear, Limited Power Nullification (Via Infinite Duress) | Same powers as before plus Fire Manipulation and Magma Manipulation
Attack Potency Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | Mountain level (Large enough to carry an active volcano on his back, Absolutely dwarfs entire cities to the point where a single claw is larger than a city and his tail alone is capable of wrapping around a city with room to spare)
Speed: Hypersonic+, Higher with Blood Hunt and Blood Scent, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Peak human | Class T (Capable of carrying an active volcano on his back)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Mountain Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Mountain level
Range: Standard melee range with claws, Several kilometers with Blood Hunt | Several kilometers by virtue of size
Standard Equipment: Augmented Claws, Chem-Tech Implants
Intelligence: Average (While his intelligence is usually clouded by bloodlust, Warwick is a highly skilled hunter and tracker, able to find his prey from only a few drops of blood or a small cut)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Warwick slashes the opponent with his claws.
- Eternal Hunger: Warwick's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage on-hit. While below 50% maximum health, Warwick's basic attacks also heal him for the same amount, with the healing tripled while below 25% maximum health.
- Jaws of the Beast: Warwick dashes to the target enemy and bites them, dealing them magic damage, applying on-hit effects and healing himself for a portion of the damage dealt. If Jaws of the Beast is held, Warwick will lock his teeth into his target and use them to swing around to their far side. Warwick is unable to act while swinging around his target, and will move wherever they move until he jumps off. Warwick cannot be displaced while attached to an enemy.
- Blood Hunt: Warwick briefly senses all enemies and then Blood Hunts the nearest enemy champion within a large radius for 8 seconds, regardless of their current health. Blood Hunt cannot be activated while in combat with a champion, and cools down twice as fast if Warwick is not Blood Hunting. Warwick gains bonus attack speed against all enemies below 50% of their maximum health. Enemy champions below that amount are also Blood Hunted, granting him out of combat bonus movement speed while moving toward them as well as highlighting their position to his team. The bonus movement and attack speed are tripled against enemy champions below 20% maximum health.
- Primal Howl: Warwick reduces all incoming damage for up to 2.5 seconds, or until Primal Howl is reactivated. Once the damage reduction ends, Warwick unleashes a howl that causes all nearby enemies to flee for 1 second. Landing Infinite Duress will automatically reactivate Primal Howl, but the target will not flee.
- Infinite Duress: Warwick leaps in the target direction, suppressing the first enemy champion he collides with for 1.5 seconds. Warwick channels over the duration, dealing magic damage to his target and applying on-hit effects 3 times, while healing himself for all the damage dealt during Infinite Duress. Warwick is unstoppable during the leap but can be interrupted during the channel.
- Eternal Thirst: Warwick's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage, healing him for the same amount and stacking up to 3 times per target.
- Hungering Strike: Warwick swipes at the target enemy, dealing magic damage and healing himself for 80% of the damage dealt. Against enemy champions, Hungering Strike's base damage changes to a percentage of its target's maximum health if it's higher than the flat damage.
- Hunter's Call: For 6 seconds, Warwick gains bonus attack speed and grants half of that bonus to all nearby allies.
- Blood Scent: Warwick gains sight of all nearby enemy champions with less than 50% of their maximum health, also alerting them to his presence. While any enemies are revealed this way, Warwick gains bonus movement speed.
Key: Base | Firefang Warwick