|“||I'm Greymon now...||„|
|~ Greymon, Digimon The Movie|
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | High 8-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 4-C | At least High 4-C | At least High 4-C | 3-C | At least 2-A
Name: Agumon | Agumon X | Greymon | Greymon X | MetalGreymon | SkullGreymon | MetalGreymon X | WarGreymon | WarGreymon X
Origin: Digimon Adventures
Classification: Warrior/Dragon Man/Dragon Vaccine-Type Mega Level Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification | All previous abilities, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Can shoot Missiles | All previous abilities, Poison Manipulation, Fire Manipulation | Flight and Levitation, Atmospheric Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Can conjure up an aura around himself to tackle enemies, can combine with Metalgarurumon to become Omnimon, Power Nullification, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Power Nullification and Absolute Zero (Has fought the likes of MetalGarurumon and is its equal and thus should be able to take his Cocytus Breath) | All of the abilities of his previous form, Water Manipulation, Can gather up the energy of the earth for attacks, Can fire his claws with retractable cables, Pierces through defenses with Great Tornado, Statistics Amplification | All X forms have a Resistance to Existence Erasure, If a version of the Digimon were to be hit by an Existence Erasing attack, they would automatically activate their X-Antibody Modes for protection.
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Should scale to other Rookie Digimon) | Large Building level (x-Antibody Rookie Digimon should be as strong as Combat Species Rookie Digimon) | At least Large Island level (Via scaling to other Champion Digimon, such as Meramon) | At least Large Island level (The X-Antibody versions of a Digimon are so much stronger than its base that the base form cannot even compare) | At least Large Star level (As a Perfect Class Digimon, he should undoubtedly be superior to Wendimon) | At least Large Star level (Just as powerful as MetalGreymon, albeit in a berserker rage) | At least Large Star level (So strong that its base form cannot even compare) | Galaxy level (Vastly superior to Vademon and should be comparable to other Mega level Digimon) | At least Multiverse level+ (Briefly fought Omnimon, but didn't really hurt him, but at least made him flinch). Can Bypass Physical Defenses with Brave Tornado.
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Tentomon and has kept pace with him) | Massively Hypesonic+ (Far superior than before) | Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic reaction/combat speed (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Dobermon) (On par with Ogremon, who dodged Kabuterimons electricity) | Relativistic Reactions/Combat Speed (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Tyrannomon) | Relativistic with FTL combat speed(Kept up with Ultimate level Digimon) | Relativistic with FTL combat speed (Equal to MetalGreymon) | At least Relativistic with FTL combt speed | Relativistic, with FTL combat speed (Equal to other Megas such as MegaGargomon) | Immeasurable (Contended with Omnimon for a short time with the help of MetalGarurumon X)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman | At least Class 10 due to sheer size (And should do doubt be superior to fodder Kuwagamon) | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Large Building Class | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Star Class | At least Large Star Class | At least Large Star Class | Galactic Class | At least Multiversal+
Durability: Large Building level (Took hits from Digimon capable of knocking down trees and shattering walls) | Large Building level | At least Large Island level via powerscaling | At least At least Large Island level | At least Large Star level | At least Large Star level (Equal to MetalGreymon) | At least Large Star level | Galaxy level | At least Multiverse level+
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: A few meters as Agumon and Greymon | At least several hundred meters, likely far higher | Planetary
Standard Equipment: Dramon Killer Claws, special blades that deal tremendous damage to opponents with a Dragon Attribute (allowed WarGreymon to defeat Machinedramon with a few hits), The Brave Shield, a shield that assists him with flight and can deflect the attacks of Digimon as powerful as Black WarGreymon
Intelligence: Skilled combatant, expert fighter and tactician, has years of battle experience with many foes with diverse powers and abilities.
Weaknesses: If he sustains too much damage, he reverts back to either Koromon or Agumon. As a Dramon his own Dramon Killers can be used against him if he is not careful. | Flight capacity decreased due to preference for land combat, leading to limited air time
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Baby Flame: Releases a fireball from his mouth.
- Attack Charge: Boosts its Attack Potency.
- Mega Flame (Nova Blast/Nova Flame): Spews ultra-high-temperature flames or a flame shot from its mouth to reduce everything to ashes.
- Great Antler (Great Horn Attack): Impales the opponent on its horns.
- Tail Crash: Slams its tail into the opponent.
- Bit Fire: Breathes out a small ball of fire.
- Fire Wall: Creates a wall of fire to stop enemy attacks.
- Horn Impulse: Attacks the opponent with its horns.
- Fire Horn: Attacks with a burning horn of fire.
- Acceleration Boost: Can double to power of his next attacks.
- Mega Claw (Trident Arm): Launches its tethered Trident Arm to slash or wrap up enemies.
- Giga Blaster (Giga Destroyer): Fires organic missiles from the hatch on part of its chest.
- Giga Breath: Shoots a large blast of fire towards his enemy.
- Metal Arm: Stabs the enemy with its Trident Arm.
- Metal Slash: A fiery slash with its metal claws.
- Tera Destroyer: Launches an enhanced version of its "Giga Blaster" attack.
- Metal Slash Kai: A more powerful Metal Slash.
- Over Flame (Powerful Flame): Unleashes a wave of fire from its claw.
- Acceleration Boost: Doubles the power of his next attack.
- Ground Zero (Dark Shot): Fires an organic missile from its spinal cord, causing mass destruction.
- Ground Zero Kai: Rotates its entire head to covert itself into a missile silo before launching a stronger organic missile.
- Curse Breath: Breathes out a noxious purple stream of poison or fire from its mouth.
- Trident Arm VER 9.9: Swings its Trident Arm with the destructive energy of Giga Destroyer.
- Terra Force/Nova Force: (Gaia Force): Gathers all of the energy within the atmosphere and concentrates it into one spot, then fires it as a super-dense, high-temperature fireball energy shot.
- Mega Claw: (Dramon Killer): Slashes at the opponent with the Dramon Killers equipped to both of his arms, dealing tremendous damage to foes with the Dragon Attribute
- Great Tornado: Spins at tremendous speed like a tornado and launches himself at the enemy. This attack can also be used to dig through solid bedrock at high speed. This attack pierces through durability.
- Acceleration Boost: Causes his next attack to deal double damage.
- Gaia Force ZERO: Physically attacks target with a point-blank Gaia Force.
- Poseidon Force: He gathers water in similar ways to the Gaia Force's earth energy, and hurls the load of water gathered.
- Afterburst: Uses its vernier to shoot forward and stab the enemy with its Dramon Killers.
- Grey Fire Zero: Launches a burst of fire forward.
Note: This profile covers the stats for a general WarGreymon and his variations and forms. For a profile covering Taichi Yagami/Tai Kamiya's WarGryemon featured in the Digimon Adventure saga, see here: Agumon (Taichi Yagami). For the Agumon used by Masaru Daimon/Marcus Damon in the Digimon Savers series, see here: Agumon (Masaru Daimon)
Key: Agumon | Agumon X | Greymon | MetalGreymon Official Databook | SkullGreymon | WarGreymon Official Databook | WarGreymon X Digimon X-Evolution