Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 8-C
Name: Wang Tang
Origin: Power Stone
Attack Potency: Wall level (Easily defeated highly trained people, fought evenly with Edward Falcon) | Building level (Defeated Edward Falcon with a single blow, killed a building-sized octopus with a single ki blast)
Speed: Peak Human (Matched Falcon on equal ground) | Hypersonic (Faster than Falcon)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human | Superhuman
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Building Class
Durability: Wall level | Building level (Falcon's attack couldn't faze him)
Stamina: Peak Human | Superhuman
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: Power Stone
Weaknesses: Holds back
Notable Attacks/Techniques (Base):
- Double Open Palm: Sends the opponent flying straight back and slightly upward.
- Tiger Spin: Sends the opponent flying upwards in an arch and slightly to the left.
- Dragon Blow: Sends the opponent flying to Wang-Tang's left.
- Roundhouse: Sends the opponent flying to Wang-Tang's right.
Notable Attacks/Techniques (Agile Dragon):
- Ryuugadan or Dragon Fireball (Dragon Fang Bomb): Wang shoots energy blasts from his palm in a 3-shot combo. In the anime, he shoots once instead of 3 shots.
- Ryuu Taifuu (Dragon Typhoon): Spins unnaturally fast, creating a whirlwind, which sucks the opponent into it if close.
- Dairyuudama (Big Dragon Ball) (Power Fusion) ): Creates a big ball of energy. Its size depends on how much of his Power Change meter is consumed. If the meter is full, the ball will be at its maximum size.
- Butenryuubu (Warrior Heaven's Dragon Dance) (Power Fusion) ): Launches at the opponent, attacking at different angles for a ten hit combo.