Waddle Doos are one-eyed creatures with similar builds to Waddle Dees that inhabit Dreamland. They are users of beam energy based attacks.
Powers and Stats
Name: Waddle Doo
Gender: N/A (Is a species)
Age: N/A (Is a species)
Classification: Denizen of Planet Popstar
Attack Potency: Large Planet level
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class (Via scaling to the helpers)
Durability: Large Planet level (Can take hits from Mini-Bosses)
Stamina: Presumably high
Range: Extended melee range to several meters based on the type of attack
Standard Equipment: Occasionally carries a parasol
Weaknesses: Can't swim (has been shown to die when walking into an underwater surface)
- Beam Whip: Waddle Doo's most commonly used attack, where Waddle Doo swings a whip-like beam strike at the foe, done in a downwards-diagonal motion.
- Wave Beam: Waddle Doo fires a straightforward beam blast at the opponent, which requires about one second to charge, but is the most powerful beam attack. Has been shown to strike large scale foes (like Fatty Whale) multiple times.
- Capture Beam: A close range attack which sees Waddle Doo capture the foe, holding them until releasing them by way of a beam attack. (This attack seems to only work on regular enemies and defeated mid-bosses, but this may be game mechanics)
- Cycle Beam: An aerial attack which has Waddle Doo attacking the foe with a blue spiral beam attack.
- Beam Blast: Another style of aerial attack which has Waddle Doo fire flurries of small beams at the opposition. The attack is done at a downwards diagonal angle with some spread to the front of Waddle Doo.