Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown | At least 5-B | At least Low 2-C
Name: Vriska Serket, arachnidsGrip (screen name)
Age: 6 solar sweeps when first introduced (approximately 13 earth years), Currently 7.4 solar sweeps (approximately 16 earth years)
Classification: Troll, Sgrub player, Thief of Light
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability, Telepathy, Mind Control, Luck Manipulation | Flight, can steal luck from others, Energy Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1 and 4) | All prior abilities to a far greater extent
Attack Potency: Unknown (Vriska often focuses far more on hax than direct combat, but she's been shown to be fully capable of taking down Sgrub's monsters) | At least Planet level (Killed the Black King, Should be comparable to John and Liv Tyler) | At least Universe level+ (Able to fight evenly with Bec Noir, and Doc Scratch implied that Vriska may have been able to win)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown | At least Planet Class (Struck down the Black King) | At least Universal+
Durability: Unknown | At least Planet level (However, a death deemed either heroic or just will do her in far easier) | At least Universe level+
Stamina: Unknown | High | Extremely High
Range: Extended melee range range, Multi-Universal with telepathy
Standard Equipment: The Fluorite Octet
Intelligence: Incredibly high, though she can also be extremely arrogant.
Weaknesses: Absurdly arrogant and cocky, Has trouble properly conveying her emotions, More interested in glory than the wellbeing of everyone around her
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
- Fluorite Octet: Vriska's weapons of choice, a set of eight eight-sided die. Their effects depend on Vriska's roll, and there are 16,777,216 possible permutations of rolled values. Even the order in which they fall is important. Significant known rolls include:
- The Guillotine de la Marquise: Summons a spectral blue guillotine perfectly sized for the target, which then beheads the target. It appears to result from the combination 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8.
- The Reroll x 2: Presumably allows the user to roll the Octet two more times, and then presumably executes the attacks resulting from both rerolls.
- Ancestral Awakening: Symbolized by Vriska rolling circle 8s on the Octet, Ancestral Awakening invokes a powerful transformation that gives her an outfit reminiscent of her Ancestor, Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, a sword for a weapon, and presumably an exponential power boost. It gave her enough strength to be able to match, and potentially even defeat, a fully-prototyped Jack Noir in single combat.
- Light: Vriska's aspect, associated primarily with luck and victory. As a Thief, Vriska steals other's luck and potential for victory for her own use, allowing her to manipulate the probability of the Fluorite Octet's rolls, and whatever else she pleases, such as the result of a coin flip. Her enemies tend to be very, very unlucky, as well.
- Conditional Immortality: As a God Tier, whenever Vriska dies, as long as her death was neither Heroic (meaning she died in some sort of heroic manner, such as sacrificing herself for someone else) or Just (meaning her death was well-deserved due to her terrible actions), she will be resurrected shortly afterwards.
Key: Base | God Tier | Ancestral Awakening