Vortex is an ancient ghost with the ability to control the weather on a global scale. He used his powers to cause mass destruction on the Earth over the course of centuries. Vortex was eventually captured by the Observant High Council, only to be freed by Vlad Plasmius during his trial. Vlad intended to force Vortex to serve him, only for the weather ghost to turn against him and once again attempt to wreak havok on the planet. Vortex would only be stopped after being outsmarted by Danny Phantom, who turned his powers against him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-C
Origin: Danny Phantom
Age: Thousands of years old
Classification: Weather Ghost
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weather Manipulation, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Intangibility, Duplication, Ice Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Invisibility, Possession, Large Size (Type 0), and Can increase his size
Lifting Strength: At least Class K
Striking Strength: Large Island Class
Durability: Large Island level
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Weaknesses: Anti-Ghost Technology, Arrogant, The more damage he takes, the smaller he becomes
- Ghost Powers: As a ghost, Vortex possesses several natural abilities. He can fly, fire beams of ecto energy from his hands, turn completely invisible to hid himself or sneak up on others, become intangible and phase through objects or attacks, and possess other living beings or inanimate objects.
- Wind Manipulation: Vortex can create strong gusts of wind and powerful tornadoes
- Ice Manipulation: Vortex can freeze buildings in snow and ice simply by passing over them.
- Electricity Manipulation: Vortex can fire electricity from his hands or eyes, and also summon it from the sky.
- Heat Manipulation: Vortex can fire beams of extreme heat from his eyes, and he can emit enough heat to melt buildings in his proximity.
- Duplication: Vortex can create up to four clones of himself.