|“||The Ursine cannot know peace without war.||„|
The unforgiving northern reaches of the Freljord are home to the Ursine, a fierce and warlike race that has endured the barren tundra for thousands of years. Their leader is a furious adversary who commands the force of lightning to strike fear within his foes: Volibear. Both a warrior and a mystic, Volibear seeks to defend the ancient ways and the warrior spirit of his tribe.
Powers and Stats
Name: Volibear, the Thunder's Roar, the Thousand-Pierced Bear
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Chieftain of the Ursine, Member of the Winter's Claw, Shaman
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-low, higher with Chosen of the Storm), Electricity Manipulation, Roar instills fear in lesser creatures, Weather Manipulation, Non-Corporeal (Capable of taking and leaving physical form at will)
Attack Potency: Country level (Has fought Ornn several times, one of their battles destroyed the peak of the Hearth-Home in the process and created a storm that could be seen 10 horizons away, Should be comparable to Anivia)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Utilizes natural lightning in combat, Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Striking Strength: Country Class
Durability: Country level
Stamina: Superhuman (Fought Ornn for eight days straight)
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with Majestic Roar.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above Average (Highly skilled in combat, a skilled leader and military tactician)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Volibear slashes the opponent with his claws. Augmented by Thunder Claws.
- Chosen of the Storm: Volibear periodically regenerates 30% maximum health over 6 seconds when below 30% maximum health.
- Rolling Thunder: Volibear gains 15% bonus movement speed for the next 4 seconds, increased when moving towards a nearby visible enemy champion. For the duration, Volibear's next basic attack deals bonus physical damage and flings his target over and behind himself.
- Frenzy: Volibear gains bonus attack speed for 4 seconds every time he lands a basic attack, stacking up to 3 times. At 3 stacks, Volibear gains the ability to cast Frenzy. When activated, Volibear bites the target enemy, dealing them physical damage that increased by 1% for every 1% of target's missing health. Frenzy's cooldown is halved if it is used on a monster.
- Majestic Roar: Volibear deals magic damage to all nearby enemies and slows them for 3 seconds, fearing minions and monsters for the duration instead.
- Thunder Claws: Volibear deals magic damage to up to 4 nearby enemies. Afterwards, for 12 seconds, Volibear's basic attacks deal the same damage as bonus magic damage that bounces to up to 3 nearby unaffected enemies.
- Sacred Storm: Volibear has shown to be able to channel the Sacred Storm in order to control weather to an extent, but the limit to this is currently unknown.