Volcarona (ウルガモス Ulgamoth), is a pseudo-legendary Pokemon of legend, having saved the Earth from a life ending catastrophe of volcanic ash surronding the globe. It is a powerful Pokemon with a rare typing of Fire-Bug and a variety of moves in the move set. It can breed to have an egg of a Larvesta (メラルバ Merlarva), which though much smaller, still packs a punch.
In canon, it was found in the Relic castle, having hidden there after many, many years of saving the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A
Name: Volcarona, Larvesta
Origin: Pokemon Black and White
Gender: Varies (Can be male or female)
Classifcation: Sun Pokemon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Statistics Amplification and Weakening, Status Effect Inducement, True Flight, Sound Manipulation, Resistance to Fighting, Bug, Steel, Grass, Ice, and Fairy Type moves, Life Draining, Air Manipulation, Immunity to burns.
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ (Via powerscaling. Served as a replacement for the sun when the atmosphere was clouded by ash)
Speed: At least Transonic
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+ with the use of physical attacks like Flame Wheel or Leech Life.
Durability: At least Mountain level+
Stamina: High (Had to be a replacement for the sun for the time in which the Earth was covered by volcanic ash, which would be an incredible amount of time)
Range: Standard melee range. Planetary with its abilities (The Pokemon's heat covered the entire Earth)
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Heat Wave: An omnidirectional release of incredibly high heat.
- Bug Buzz: A loud destructive sound created by Volcarona's wings that has a chance of dropping the enemy's durability to non-physical based attacks.
- String Shot: Fires a shot that restricts an enemy, dropping his/her speed quickly.
- Whirlwind: A technique that sends an enemy flying away from Volcarona.
- Fiery Dance: Covers Volcarona in fire and then strikes the enemy.
- Leech Life: Saps the life force from an enemy
- Hurricane: A powerful natural disaster that wipes out many enemies.
- Silver Wind: A powerful wind with a chance of incredibly enhancing all of Volcarona's stats.
Note: The following techniques are only some of the naturally learned techniques, a Volcarona that has been trained or breed has many, many more techniques.
Note #2: Currently this page only uses Game lore based feats.