Volcarona (ウルガモス, Ulgamoth), is a pseudo-legendary Pokémon of legend, having saved the Earth from a life ending catastrophe of volcanic ash surronding the globe. It is a powerful Pokémon with a rare typing of Fire-Bug and a variety of moves in the move set. It can breed to have an egg of a Larvesta (メラルバ Merlarva), which though much smaller, still packs a punch.
In canon, it was found in the Relic castle, having hidden there after many, many years of saving the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | 6-C
Name: Larvesta | Volcarona
Origin: Pokémon Black and White
Gender: Varies (Can be male or female)
Classifcation: Sun Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Statistics Amplification and Weakening, Status Effect Inducement, True Flight, Sound Manipulation, Resistance to Fighting, Bug, Steel, Grass, Ice, and Fairy Type moves, Life Draining, Air Manipulation, and Immunity to burns
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ | At least Sub-Relativistic (Pokémon of this caliber can dodge Fling, which should be faster than Seismic Toss, as it doesn't require going against gravity or throwing heavy, unwilling, beings)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | Island Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ | Island level
Stamina: High | Very high (Had to be a replacement for the sun for the time in which the Earth was covered by volcanic ash, which would be an incredible amount of time)
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters with its abilities. | Standard melee range. Planetary with its abilities (The Pokémon's heat covered the entire Earth)
Standard Equipment: Silver Powder (Boosts the power of the holder's Bug-type moves by 10%)
- Heat Wave: An omnidirectional release of incredibly high heat.
- Bug Buzz: A loud destructive sound created by Volcarona's wings that has a chance of dropping the enemy's durability to non-physical based attacks.
- String Shot: Fires a shot that restricts an enemy, dropping his/her speed quickly.
- Whirlwind: A technique that sends an enemy flying away from Volcarona.
- Fiery Dance: Covers Volcarona in fire and then strikes the enemy.
- Leech Life: Saps the life force from an enemy
- Hurricane: A powerful natural disaster that wipes out many enemies.
- Silver Wind: A powerful wind with a chance of incredibly enhancing all of Volcarona's stats.
Key: Larvesta | Volcarona
Note: The following techniques are only some of the naturally learned techniques, a Volcarona that has been trained or breed has many, many more techniques.