Void Manipulation is power over the void, nothingness or non-existence.
- Conversion to nothingness/existence erasure: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance/immunity against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.
- Existing in non-existence: The user might be capable of existing in a place outside of existence in general. Similarly a user might be capable of dragging something else into such a place.
- Padomay, Sithis and the Daedra from The Elder Scrolls
- Exdeath, Cloud of Darkness, and others from Final Fantasy
- Oblivion, Mikaboshi, and others from Marvel Comics
- The Overvoid, The Decreator, and others from DC Comics
- Todash Darkness from The Dark Tower
- Akasha and Shiki Ryougi from Nasuverse
- Lord of Nightmares from Slayers
- Dimentio from Paper Mario
- Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh and other warp beings from Warhammer 40,000
- Swimmers and others from Doctor Who
- The Architect and Nothing users from Keys to the Kingdom
- Chaos from Percy Jackson
- Midora from Toriko
- Misogi Kumagawa and Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- Omnimon X, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, God, Susanoomon, and several other characters (Digimon)
- Machina, Reinhard Heydrich, Tenma Ootake, and Hajun (Masadaverse)
- Cronus (Saint Seiya)
- Mard Geer (Fairy Tail)
- Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina (Pokémon)