|“||That which runs through you will run you through.||„|
A fiend with a thirst for mortal blood, Vladimir has influenced the affairs of Noxus since the empire’s earliest days. In addition to unnaturally extending his life, his mastery of hemomancy allows him to control the minds and bodies of others as easily as his own. In the flamboyant salons of the Noxian aristocracy, this has enabled him to build a fanatical cult of personality around himself—while in the lowest back alleys, it allows him to bleed his enemies dry.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his 30s)
Classification: Human, Hemomancer, Member of the Black Rose
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-High), Blood Manipulation, Can absorb the opponent's life force to heal himself, Self Healing (Via Blood manipulation), Can bring people back to life even after they have been dead for an extended period of time, Has the ability to freely disperse into blood and reform
Lifting Strength: Peak human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Extended melee range with claws. At least several meters with blood magic.
Standard Equipment: Finger Claws
Weaknesses: Each of his spells damage him slightly, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Vladimir fires a jet of blood at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Crimson Pact: Vladimir gains bonus ability power proportional to his health, and bonus health proportional to his ability power. These bonuses do not stack with themselves.
- Transfusion: Vladimir drains the lifeforce of the target enemy, dealing magic damage and healing himself. Each cast of Transfusion generates a stack of Bloodthirst over its cooldown, which is displayed in his secondary resource bar. At 2 stacks, Vladimir gains Crimson Rush for 2.5 seconds and 10% bonus movement speed for 0.5 seconds.
- Crimson Rush: Transfusion deals 85% increased damage and heals for an additional amount, reduced to 35% against minions.
- Sanguine Pool: Vladimir sinks into a pool of blood, gaining 37.5% bonus movement speed which decays exponentially over 1 second and becoming untargetable for 2 seconds. Enemies who stand upon the pool are slowed by 40% and dealt magic damage every half second, while Vladimir heals himself for 15% of the damage dealt.
- Tides of Blood: Vladimir charges for up to 1.5 seconds, slowing himself by 20% over the last 0.5 seconds. If Vladimir finishes charging or is interrupted, he automatically initiates the second cast. Vladimir then unleashes a nova of blood bolts, each of which collide with the first enemy they hit, dealing them magic damage that is increased the longer Tides of Blood was charged, up to the first second. If Tides of Blood was charged for at least 1 second, affected enemies are also slowed for 0.5 seconds. Enemies can intercept multiple bolts, but can only be damaged once. Minions can each absorb up to 5 bolts, and damage nearby unaffected minions if hit.
- Hemoplague: Vladimir infects all enemies in the target area with a virulent plague, increasing the damage they take from all sources by 10% for 4 seconds, after which all infected enemies take magic damage. Vladimir is healed per champion damaged by the detonation, but the heal is reduced to 50% after the first.