|“||That which runs through you will run you through.||„|
There is a temple hidden in the mountains between Noxus and the Tempest Flats, where the secrets of an ancient and terrifying sorcery are kept. The area surrounding the temple is littered with the exsanguinated corpses of those who have mistakenly wandered too close. These served only to pique the curiosity of Vladimir, when – in his youth – he trekked through these mountains during his flight from Noxus. A day earlier, the teenaged Vladimir had brutally murdered two boys of his age, for no better reason than to enjoy the intoxicating scarlet bloom that surged forth. He realized immediately that he would never be able to suppress his murderous desires, and if he remained in Noxus, his foul deeds were sure to catch up with him. Without hesitation, he abandoned the city-state, and journeyed south.
The trail of bodies led him to a crumbling stone temple. Inside he found an aging monk who appraised him with eyes of pure crimson. Vladimir surprised the monk by returning the wicked gaze with zeal. Recognizing the boy’s sinister craving, the monk taught Vladimir how to manipulate and control the fluid of life, often practicing on passing travelers. When it came time for Vladimir to learn the final lesson, the monk warned that failure would result in death. Vladimir did not fail, but success bore a grisly surprise. During the ritual, every drop of the monk's blood was drawn from his body and fused with Vladimir's, imbuing him with his master's magical essence, and that of every hemomancer before him. Left alone and suddenly without purpose, Vladimir resolved to return to Noxus, demanding enrollment in the League to prove the supremacy of his craft. When the Noxian High Command observed the gruesome fates which befell the palace guards, they elected to avail themselves of Vladimir's unsavory talents.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his 30s)
Classification: Human, Hemomancer, Member of the Black Rose
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-High), Blood Manipulation, Can absorb the opponent's life force to heal himself, Self Healing (Via Blood manipulation), Can bring people back to life even after they have been dead for an extended period of time, Has the ability to freely disperse into blood and reform
Lifting Strength: Peak human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Extended melee range with claws. At least several meters with blood magic.
Standard Equipment: Finger Claws
Weaknesses: Each of his spells damage him slightly, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Vladimir fires a jet of blood at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Crimson Pact: Vladimir gains bonus ability power proportional to his health, and bonus health proportional to his ability power. These bonuses do not stack with themselves.
- Transfusion: Vladimir drains the lifeforce of the target enemy, dealing magic damage and healing himself. Each cast of Transfusion generates a stack of Bloodthirst over its cooldown, which is displayed in his secondary resource bar. At 2 stacks, Vladimir gains Crimson Rush for 2.5 seconds and 10% bonus movement speed for 0.5 seconds.
- Crimson Rush: Transfusion deals 85% increased damage and heals for an additional amount, reduced to 35% against minions.
- Sanguine Pool: Vladimir sinks into a pool of blood, gaining 37.5% bonus movement speed which decays exponentially over 1 second and becoming untargetable for 2 seconds. Enemies who stand upon the pool are slowed by 40% and dealt magic damage every half second, while Vladimir heals himself for 15% of the damage dealt.
- Tides of Blood: Vladimir charges for up to 1.5 seconds, slowing himself by 20% over the last 0.5 seconds. If Vladimir finishes charging or is interrupted, he automatically initiates the second cast. Vladimir then unleashes a nova of blood bolts, each of which collide with the first enemy they hit, dealing them magic damage that is increased the longer Tides of Blood was charged, up to the first second. If Tides of Blood was charged for at least 1 second, affected enemies are also slowed for 0.5 seconds. Enemies can intercept multiple bolts, but can only be damaged once. Minions can each absorb up to 5 bolts, and damage nearby unaffected minions if hit.
- Hemoplague: Vladimir infects all enemies in the target area with a virulent plague, increasing the damage they take from all sources by 10% for 4 seconds, after which all infected enemies take magic damage. Vladimir is healed per champion damaged by the detonation, but the heal is reduced to 50% after the first.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Shield: Grants bonus health and regeneration, and blocks 8 damage from basic attacks and single target abilities from champions.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: Grants bonus movement speed and cooldown reduction.
- Hextech Protobelt-01: Grants bonus health, ability power, and cooldown reduction.
- Fire Bolt: Dash forward and unleash a nova of seven fire bolts that individually deal magic damage . Champions and monsters hit by multiple fire bolts take 10% damage per additional bolt. This dash cannot pass through terrain.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter: Grants bonus health and ability power, and causes damaging abilities to slow affected units.
- Spirit Visage: Grants bonus health, magic resistance, regeneration, and cooldown reduction, and increases effectiveness of all sources of health restoration by 25%.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.