|“||Flowers bloom, but eventually wither. The stars shine, yet one day shall fade. Everything dies. The Earth, the Sun, the Milky Way... Even the entire universe is no exception. When compared to all that... The lives of men are as brief and elusive as the blink of an eye. In this small instant men are born... Laugh, cry, fight, suffer, celebrate, wail... Hate some while loving others. All of this... Is transitory.||„|
|~ Virgo Shaka|
Virgo Shaka (乙女座のシャカ or Barugo no Shaka), the Gold Saint in the constellation Virgo in Saint Seiya, is one of the most serene and one of the strongest. Being a reincarnation of a Buddha, he is called to be "The Man Closest to the Gods."
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-A normally, 3-C with Sight Unsealed | 3-C | 3-B, 3-A with Agyo
Name: Virgo Shaka, The Man Closest to God
Origin: Saint Seiya
Age: 13 (Episode G), 20 - 24 (Classic)
Classification: Human, Gold Saint
Powers and Abilities: 7th and 8th Sense User, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Higher Senses, Matter Manipulation (Atomic-level creation, manipulation, destruction and restoration), Energy Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Regeneration (High), Flight/Levitation, Psychokinesis (Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation), Intangibility, Barriers/Forcefields, Astral Projection, Can resurrect through the 8th Sense, Can create Pocket Dimensions, Can create Illusions indistinguishable from reality, Memory Manipulation/Erasure, Can destroy the soul, mind, and the senses, Acausality, Reactive Evolution, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Illusions, Dream Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, and Existence Erasure.
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level normally (Comparable to Leo Aiolia), Galaxy level with Sight Unsealed (One of the most powerful Gold Saints) | Galaxy level (Superior to most 8th Sense Users) | Multi-Galaxy level (Said by Virgo Shijima to be the most powerful Virgo Saint of all time), Universe level with Agyo (An attack that replicates the birth of the universe. Shaka and Shijima created and destroyed countless universes in their battle as a result of spamming their attacks)
Lifting Strength: Multi-Stellar | Multi-Stellar | Multi-Stellar
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class normally, Galactic Class with Sight Unsealed | Galactic Class | Multi-Galactic Class
Durability: Galaxy level, Multi-Galaxy level with Khan (One of the most powerful defensive techniques of all Gold Saints, blocked attacks from 1-Sealed Iapetus) | Galaxy level, Multi-Galaxy level with Khan | Multi-Galaxy level
Stamina: Nearly limitless (Gold Saints can fight for 1000 Days) | Nearly limtless | Limitless
Range: Interstellar, Galactic with Sight Unsealed and 8th Sense, Universal / Cross-Dimensional with Psychokinesis. Intergalactic, Universal with Agyo in Astral Form.
Standard Equipment: Virgo Gold Cloth. 108 Beads Rosary.
Intelligence: Incredibly Intelligent. A learned and enlightened individual who at the age of 6 had a great understanding and awareness of the nature of human existence, and held telepathic conversations with The Buddha while meditating. Is in tune with the universe around him, and transcended life and death upon reaching the 8th Sense. Later reached Nirvana, attaining Buddhahood.
Weaknesses: Very Arrogant (Only applies to Sanctuary Arc Shaka), Agyo requires him to be still and in meditation.
- Tenkuuhaja Chimimouryou (Heaven Supremacy on Evil Spirits of Rivers and Mountains): Summons evil spirits to attack the enemy soul.
- Tenma Kofuku (Demon Pacifier): Expands his Cosmos in a huge blast, one strong enough to destroy a large part of the Cancer Temple. Deals greater damage to evil beings.
- Khan: A powerful barrier that nearly halted the attacks of three gold saints. This barrier can also deflect attacks.
- Buddha's Hand: This move gives the illusion of thinking you are moving but in reality you are trapped in the hand of Buddha, unable to escape.
- Rikudō Rinne (Transmigration to the Six Paths or Six Samsāras): A possibly illusionary technique in which Shaka sends his opponent to one of the six Dharma's rebirth realms.
- Tenbu Horin (Treasures of Heavens): Shaka's most powerful technique. He releases his power by opening his eyes, removing the senses - touch, hearing, smelling, vision, and taste - of everyone around him. By removing touch, it leaves one paralyzed, and by removing taste, it prevents them from speaking. It also stops the main functions of the brain, preventing them from thinking, and reducing them to living corpses. Those who have awakened the 7th or 8th sense can still fight, but if not, they are stripped of all their senses.
- Athena Exclamation: An attack which is equal to the force of the Big Bang, only usable by three Saints working together.
- Agyo: it is an immense light generated by Shaka, the light of the birth of the universe.
Key: Base | 8th Sense | Astral Form