|“||A mechanized heart never misses a beat, and never falters with emotion. So why would anyone trust their life to a fragile muscle of flesh and blood?||„|
The herald of a new age of technology, Viktor has devoted his life to the advancement of humankind. An idealist who seeks to lift people to a new level of understanding, he believes that only by embracing a glorious evolution of technology can humanity's full potential be realized. With a body augmented by steel and science, Viktor is zealous in his pursuit of this bright future.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | High 6-C
Name: Viktor, the Machine Herald, The Machinist, The Creator
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his late 30s to early 40s)
Classification: Cyborg, Scientist, Inventor, Leader of the Battlecast Army
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ingenious intelligence, Cyborgization, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Gravity Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Forcefield generation, Electricity Manipulation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Chaos Storm creates an arcane singularity similar to an ionic storm, Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | Large Island level (Created the entire Battlecast line with technology similar to his own, and should be at least as powerful as Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Peak human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Large Island level (Durable enough to take hits from other Battlecasts)
Range: Extended melee range with staff, At least dozens of meters with spells
Standard Equipment: Staff, Hex Core
Intelligence: Genius (A master engineer and techmaturgist, Considered an intellectual rival of Jayce, Acknoowledged as an intellectual colleague by Heimerdinger, created Blitzcrank, the first fully synthetic being with both full sentience and an advanced learning capacity, out of scrap parts when he was just a novice)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Viktor blasts the opponent with a laser, dealing physical damage.
- Glorious Evolution: Viktor starts each game with an exclusive Prototype Hex Core, which permanently occupies one of his item slots. For 1000 Gold, Viktor can upgrade his Hex Core to increase its bonuses and grant him one Evolution point, which he can use to augment one of his basic abilities. Once he augments all of his basic abilities, Viktor automatically augments his ultimate ability, Chaos Storm.
- Prototype Hex Core: Grants 1 AP per level and 10 mana per level.
- The Hex Core MK-1: Grants 3 AP per level, 15 mana per level and 1 Evolution Point.
- The Hex Core MK-2: Grants 6 AP per level, 20 mana per level and 1 Evolution Point.
- Perfect Hex Core: Grants 10 AP per level, 25 mana per level and 1 Evolution Point.
- Siphon Power: Viktor shields himself for 2.5 seconds, deals magic damage to the target enemy, and modifies his next basic attack within 3.5 seconds to deal bonus magic damage.
- Augment - Turbocharge: Viktor instantly gains 30% bonus movement speed for 2.5 seconds after using Siphon Power.
- Gravity Field: Viktor deploys a gravitational imprisonment device at the target location which arms after a brief delay. For 4 seconds, the trap slows all enemies that pass through its field, persisting for 0.25 seconds after leaving. Whilst under the trap's effects, enemies generate a stack every 0.5 seconds. At 3 stacks, enemies are knocked down and stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Augment - Implosion: Units stunned by Gravity Field are dragged into the center.
- Death Ray: Viktor uses his synthetic arm to fire an energy beam down the target path, dealing magic damage to every enemy it hits. The arm can fire in any direction from any point within range, and does not interrupt Viktor's previous orders.
- Augment - Aftershock: An explosion follows Death Ray's wake, dealing the same magic damage once more. Enemies already hit by Death Ray take 40% damage from the secondary explosion.
- Chaos Storm: Viktor conjures an arcane singularity at the target location, dealing magic damage to every enemy it hits and interrupting channeled abilities. The singularity remains active for 7 seconds afterwards, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies every 0.5 seconds. Viktor can direct the singularity to any target location. Once the singularity damages an enemy champion, it automatically follows them until the target dies or escapes it. The singularity moves faster depending on its proximity to Viktor, but always moves at maximum speed when moving towards him.
- Augment - Velocity: Chaos Storm moves 20% faster.
Key: Viktor | Creator Viktor