|“||Do you want a punch to the face or the gut? Wait, I got two fists, it can be both!||„|
Once a criminal from the mean streets of Zaun, Vi is a hotheaded, impulsive, and fearsome woman with only a very loose respect for authority figures. Growing up all but alone, Vi developed finely honed survival instincts as well as a wickedly abrasive sense of humor. Now working with the Wardens of Piltover to keep the peace, she wields mighty hextech gauntlets that can punch through walls and suspects with equal ease.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-A
Name: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in her early 20s)
Classification: Human, Warden, Member of The Piltover Police Force, Former Zaun gang member
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Her gauntlets weigh a combined 8,140 lbs. [3,692 kg])
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (Shattered several tons of boulders and brought down buildings with casual punches, Her attacks can move champions as large as Nautilus and Malphite) | At least Small Town Class+, possibly Mountain Class+
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level
Range: Extended melee range with gauntlets, Several meters with shockwaves
Standard Equipment: Hextech Gauntlets, Blast Shield
Intelligence: Relatively high (A skilled mechanic and seasoned ex-criminal, skilled in hand-to-hand combat, a skilled negotiator, though she sometimes has a tendency to think with her fists instead)
Weaknesses: Can be a bit impulsive sometimes, has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Vi punches the opponent with her hextech gauntlets. Augmented by Denting Blows and Excessive Force.
- Blast Shield: When Vi damages an enemy with an ability, she shields herself for 10% of her maximum health for up to 3 seconds.
- Vault Breaker:
- First Cast: Vi channels for up to 4 seconds, increasing Vault Breaker's damage and range over 1.25 seconds. Vi can still move while channeling, but cannot use basic attacks or abilities and is slowed by 15%. At the end of the channel, Vault Breaker is automatically canceled.
- Second Cast: Vi dashes in the target direction, dealing physical damage to all enemies she passes through, increased by 33.3% against champions. Vi stops upon colliding with an enemy champion, knocking them back.
- Denting Blows: Vi's basic attacks and Vault Breaker each apply a stack of Denting Blows to enemies they hit. At 3 stacks, the stacks consume themselves to deal bonus physical damage to her target, capped at 300 against minions and monsters, remove 20% of their armor for 4 seconds, and grant Vi bonus attack speed for the duration.
- Excessive Force: Vi's next basic attack gains range and deals bonus physical damage, which also hits all enemies in a cone behind the target. Vi stores a charge of Excessive Force periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once.
- Assault and Battery: Vi dashes to the target enemy champion, knocking them up for 1.25 seconds upon arrival and dealing them physical damage. While charging, Vi is immune to crowd control and knocks aside enemies in her way, dealing 75% damage to them.
Key: Base | Warring Kingdoms Vi