|“||No longer can Balsaphas hold her. Vertigo the Queen has escaped from the belly of the moon. She has cracked wide her rocky tomb. Her magic powers have been magnified by the Cataclysm.The shifting continents revitalize her wicked sorcery.Beware, those who venture within the circle of these towering stones...for here, Vertigo beguiles.||„|
|~ Vertigo's description|
"Long ago a sorceress named Vertigo appeared from another dimension. Then, in a great magical battle during the Mesozoic Wars, Vertigo was banished to the moon by the arch mage Balsafas. The meteor crash, however, has weakened the old shields enough for her to return and enslave the planet once again. Reveling in her victory, Vertigo has enslaved hordes of humans, having them build her an insane palace in multiple dimensions. Few minds can endure the torture, but there are plenty of humans. One day, while practicing her arcane arts, she discovers a land where she is not queen..."
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A, possibly higher
Origin: Primal Rage
Age: At least millions of years old
Classification: Sorceress from another dimension, Goddess of insanity, mysticism, sorcery, and the moon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Regeneration (Unknown level, Can recover from any wounds not inflicted by another god, and it is unknown if even other gods can permanently kill her via conventional means.), Magic, Venomous spit, Hypnosis, Teleportation, Telepathy, Matter Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, Size Manipulation (of both herself and others), Shapeshifting, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Petrification, Inter-dimensional travel, Mind Control, Mind Manipulation, Resistance to Magic and Soul Manipulation
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Comparable to Blizzard. Created Neo Urth by fighting with the other gods. Fought against and damaged Necrosan.), Several of her abilities ignore durability
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class, possibly higher (Can harm opponents of similar durability with bites or lashes of her tail)
Durability: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Able to take multiple hits from Blizzard and beings of his level, Took hits from Necrosan). Immortality makes her very difficult to kill.
Range: Several meters with her tail, varies with her spells, hundreds of thousands of kilometers with telepathy, Multi-Universal with teleportation and certain other spells
Standard Equipment: Human followers
Intelligence: Incredibly high, as she has mastered countless spells and is at least millions of years old. Built an absurdly complex palace spanning several planes of reality simultaneously.
Weaknesses: Can sometimes be overconfident, resulting in her own downfall
- Venom Spit: Vertigo spews a burst of purple acid at her foe, causing damage and potential blindness should they be hit in the face.
- Voodoo Spell: Vertigo emits hypnotic rings from her eyes, causing any enemy who sees them to be frozen in place for a brief period of time, allowing Vertigo an easy opportunity to inflict damage.
- Teleport: Vertigo quickly rolls up into a ball, vanishing from reality before reappearing in a location of her choosing.
- Come Slither: Vertigo lashes her tail out, wrapping it around her opponent and pulling them closer.
- Scorpion Sting: Vertigo's retractable stinger appears from the tip of her tail, which she uses to jab enemies from a distance.
- Chomp a Human: Vertigo leans down, scooping up one of her terrified worshippers and gulping the human down like a snake eats a mouse. This allows her to heal her wounds and continue fighting.
- Petrify: A variation of Vertigo's Voodoo Spell in which any foe who sees the rings instantly turns to stone. Once her foe is completely helpless, the sorceress lashes her tail out, shattering them to pieces.
- Shrink and Eat: Another variation on the Voodoo Spell, Vertigo uses this ability to shrink any enemy who sees the rings down to a fraction of their former size. Once her foe has been shrunk, Vertigo quickly gobbles them up as if they were merely another one of her mortal worshippers.
- La Vache Qui Rit: Vertigo uses her mystic powers and casts a spell which turns her opponent into a cow, stripping them of all their former power.