|“||Only by deconstruction is truth revealed.||„|
A tentacled horror of the Void, Vel'Koz explores Runeterra with singular purpose: to absorb all knowledge. With his unceasing gaze, Vel'Koz fires disintegrating beams that obliterate and analyze all in his path, feeding him vast quantities of information. None know why he requires such material, though some speculate he seeks to understand Runeterra in order to hasten its ruin.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | High 6-C
Name: Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Voidborn, Researcher | Member of the Battlecast Army
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Information Absorption (Via Disintegration), Energy Projection, Can create temporary portals to the Void, Body Control, Electricity Manipulation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), can bypass durability with Organic Deconstruction | Large Island level (On par with the other Battlecasts, such as Cho'Gath), can bypass durability with Organic Deconstruction
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks), Infinite in the Void (Originates from the Void, a dimension that is both located outside of and completely lacks time) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: At least Class 10 (By virtue of size alone)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Large Island level
Range: Hundreds of meters with energy attacks
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Genius (By far the most intelligent Voidborn to date, far above the likes of Cho'Gath, can learn virtually all knowledge about anything he disintegrates and absorbs instantly)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Vel'Koz fires a beam of void energy at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Organic Deconstruction: Vel'Koz's abilities apply a stack of Deconstruction to affected enemies every time they deal damage. At 3 stacks, they consume themselves to deal true damage to their target. Vel'Koz's basic attacks refresh the duration of Deconstruction stacks on his targets and do not count as projectiles.
- Plasma Fission: Vel'Koz fires an energy bolt that deals magic damage to the first enemy hit and slows them by 70% for a few seconds, decaying over a short duration. After a 0.25-second delay, while the bolt is in the air, Vel'Koz can activate Plasma Fission again. When reactivated, Vel'Koz splits the energy bolt in two, each of which fires in opposite directions perpendicular to the original bolt's trajectory and copies the primary bolt's effects. The initial bolt splits automatically upon reaching maximum range or hitting an enemy unit.
- Void Rift: Vel'Koz opens a rift to the void that cuts through the ground in a line, dealing magic damage and leaving behind a trail. After 0.25-second delay, the entire trail detonates, dealing magic damage to enemies standing upon it. Vel'Koz stores a charge of Void Rift periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once.
- Tectonic Disruption: Vel'Koz hurls a disruptive anomaly at the target location, suspending enemies hit for 0.75 seconds and dealing them magic damage. Enemies close to Vel'Koz at the time of impact are also slightly knocked back.
- Lifeform Disintegration Ray: Vel'Koz channels for 2.5 seconds and projects an energy beam in a line, dealing magic damage to enemies caught in its wake in 0.25-second intervals, applying Deconstruction stacks every half-second and slowing them by 20% for 1 second. The ray's trajectory updates itself over the duration, and moving or reactivating Lifeform Disintegration Ray immediately ends its effects.
Key: Base | Battlecast Vel'koz