|“||Only by deconstruction is truth revealed.||„|
It is unclear if Vel’Koz was the first Void-spawn to emerge on Runeterra, but there has certainly never been another to match his level of cruel, calculating sentience. While his kin devour or defile everything around them, he seeks instead to scrutinize and study the physical realm—and the strange, warlike beings that dwell there—for any weakness the Void might exploit. But Vel’Koz is far from a passive observer, striking back at threats with deadly plasma, or by disrupting the very fabric of the world itself.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | High 6-C
Name: Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Voidborn | Member of the Battlecast Army
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Levitation, Energy Manipulation (Can fire energy bolts and lasers capable of breaking down and disintegrating those struck), Electricity Manipulation, Plasma Manipulation, Information Analysis (Vel'Koz's abilities allow him to analyze and comprehend his victim's physiology and abilities), Information Absorption (Vel'Koz breaks down those that he kills with his energy attacks and absorbs their information, fully absorbing their information), Portal Creation (Can create portals to the Void and use them to banish opponents)
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on par with Garen and similarly powerful champions), can ignore conventional durability with Organic Deconstruction | Large Island level (Should be comparable to the other Battlecast models, such as Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath), can ignore conventional durability with Organic Deconstruction.
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions such as Kled and Garen, and react to lightning and light attacks at close ranges), Infinite in the Void (Originates from the Void, a dimension that is both located outside of and completely lacks time) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Striking Strength: Unknown (Vel'Koz does not rely on physical strength)
Durability: Small Town level+ | Large Island level
Range: At least Tens of Meters.
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable.
Intelligence: Genius. As opposed to the other, more bestial and animalistic Voidborn, Vel'Koz is a highly intelligent researcher who seeks to analyze and dissect everything he comes into contact with using his abilities. By breaking down living beings and objects into ash with his abilities, Vel'Koz absorbs information on them, learning of their structure and how they operate and allowing him to better deconstruct them.
Weaknesses: None notable
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
- Organic Deconstruction: Vel'Koz's abilities mark his opponents, allowing him to slowly analyze their composition before he gathers enough knowledge, allowing him to start deconstructing and disintegrating their bodies with his abilities.
- Plasma Fission: Vel'Koz fires a bolt of plasma from his largest eye straight forwards. Upon contact with an enemy, the end of its range, or whenever Vel'Koz wishes, this bolt splits in two, each of which fires at a perpendicular angle to the original attack. Those struck by any of the bolts are slowed.
- Void Rift: Vel'Koz rips open a rift that leads to the Void, tearing open the ground in front of him in a straight line. Anyone that is struck by this rift as it is opening up is damaged, before it ruptures, dealing another burst of damage.
- Tectonic Disruption: Vel'Koz causes the targeted area to explode, causing a burst of energy that knocks those caught in it up and away from him if they're close enough to him.
- Lifeform Disintegration Ray: Vel'Koz floats in place and brings all three tentacles together to fire an extremely powerful beam of energy, the trajectory of which he can slowly change by rotating. Those caught in the beam are heavily damaged, and if Vel'Koz has fully understood their structure and recently deconstructed them, the beam tailors itself to best destroy his target and reduce them to nothing but ash.
Key: Vel'Koz | Battlecast Vel'Koz