|“||Who says evil needs to come in a fearsome-looking package?||„|
|“||Time to call in the thunder.||„|
|“||Unimaginable is the power of Veigar!||„|
To most, thoughts of yordles do not conjure images to be feared. The easygoing half-pint race, though fierce, is often regarded with some degree of joviality. Their high-pitched voices and naturally cute forms inspire something of a protective instinct in the larger races, or at least bring to mind images of children playing at being adults. Every now and again, however, a yordle turns so bad that, even at its small stature, it strikes terror into the hearts of others. Veigar is such a twisted yordle. As a master of the magical black arts, as well as a corrupter of cosmic energy, he is one of the most powerful sorcerers on Valoran.
As a child, Veigar was a normal yordle with one small exception - he had a deep curiosity for the world beyond Bandle City. The young yordle spent much of his time studying the rest of Valoran, and he jumped at the chance to join a business that traded with other major city-states. Unfortunately for both him and the world, a deal with Noxian traders turned into shady business and went bad; Veigar and his companions were subsequently set up to take the fall. Arrested by the authorities, he was imprisoned within the walls of Noxus for years. Such isolation is very dangerous for yordles - undoubtedly why his cruel jailers did such a thing - and Veigar was slowly driven mad.
He eventually escaped, having become a twisted version of his former self. Instead of returning to his people and Bandle City, he sought tutelage from dark wizards across the land. With his demented will focused on one task, he quickly became a dangerous and powerful wizard in his own right. Now he seeks to end all conflict on Valoran by bringing all of the city-states to their knees, regardless of their affiliation.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C potentially higher | 3-A
Name: Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his Mid 20s)
Classification: Yordle, Warlock, Arcade Villain
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Dark Magic, Magic absorption, Able to corrupt cosmic energy, Attack power increases with the power of the opponent (Primordial Burst), Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity | All previous abilities plus Reality Warping, Data Manipulation, Energy Projection, Size Manipulation, Flight, Portal Creation, and Body Control
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions, As one of the most powerful sorcerers on Runeterra he should be considerably more powerful than other mages such as Annie, Lux, and Lulu), potentially higher with Phenomenal Evil Power (Can increase his power to an unknown extent with Baleful Strike) | Universe level (Able to directly manipulate the code of the entire Arcade universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (His Dark Matter attack moves this fast, Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class+, potentially higher (Can increase his power to an unknown extent with Baleful Strike) | City level
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level | At least City level
Stamina: Superhuman | Universal
Range: Several kilometers with magic
Standard Equipment: Staff
Intelligence: Very high (One of the most powerful sorcerers in Valoran, a master of black magic, received training from multiple dark wizards all across Runeterra)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Veigar fires a pulse of dark magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Phenomenal Evil Power: Veigar gains a stack of Phenomenal Evil whenever he hits an enemy champion with an ability, and 5 stacks whenever he scores a champion takedown. Veigar gains 1 Ability Power for every stack of Phenomenal Evil.
- Baleful Strike: Veigar unleashes a bolt of dark energy in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first two enemies hit. Killing a unit with Baleful Strike grants 1 stack of Phenomenal Evil, doubled against large minions and monsters.
- Dark Matter: Veigar calls a mass of dark matter to fall from the sky to the target location, which lands after a 1.25 second delay, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit.
- Event Horizon: Veigar forms a cage around the target area which materializes after a 0.5 second delay and lasts for 3 seconds, knocking down and stunning all units who pass through its edges for the first time.
- Primordial Burst: Veigar blasts the target enemy champion with primordial energy, dealing them magic damage. Primordial Burst deals 1.5% increased damage for every 1% of target's missing health, up to double damage against targets below 33.3% of their maximum health.
- Entropy: Veigar steals 20% of target's ability power from each nearby enemy champion. The amount stolen per target cannot exceed 5 times Veigar's level.
- Equilibrium: Veigar's mana regeneration is increased by 1.5% per 1% missing mana.
Key: Base | Final Boss Veigar