|“|| Lust was my sin. But greed is the blight that weakens our steel. These industrialists gorged on the harvest of our long war. Their mind drones; Their mechanizations, toil in foundries remote. For what purpose? We must set watch upon them. Baiting our snares with the worms of profit. Those kneeling at the altar of commerce will be returned... to the Void.
For your consideration... Vauban.
Vauban is an engineer-themed Warframe. Utilizing potent trapping modules to manipulate the battlefield to the Tenno's favor. Much like all Tenno, he is led by the Lotus, a mysterious figure whose motive is to preserve their kind.
Vauban's abilities are centered around trapping the opponent, capable of electrocuting, imprisoning, or completely crushing them, making him a very lethal asset to any team.
His namesake comes from the french engineer, Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher | At least High 6-A, likely higher, Unknown with Vortex
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and agility, Energy Manipulation, Weaponry Master, Expert infiltrator, Regeneration (Mid-low), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Cold, Radiation), can utilize various Auras, can turn invisible via Shade's Ghost mod, Skilled Martial Artist, Electricity Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, possible black hole creation, Immortality (Type 1), Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Energy Projection, Energy and Life Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Comparable to the likes of Mirage, who could casually tear apart hordes of Sentients with her bare hands), | At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Comparable to other Primed Warframes), Unknown with Vortex (Describes Vauban creating a whirling mass of energy with a violent gravitational pull, strong enough to crush his opponent's atoms into a tiny spec of matter)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight evenly against Volt), possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can deflect weapons such as Opticor and Glaxion at a close distance, the former stated to be able to fire a blast of "light energy") | Massively Hypersonic, at least Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Superior to his normal counterpart)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Continent Class | At least Large Continent Class
Durability: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Can tank blows from Mirage) | At least Large Continent level, likely much higher (Superior to their normal counterparts)
Range: Extended melee range; can be extended to a certain amount with mods, hundreds of meters with most ranged weaponry, 30 meters with Tesla, field radius of 25 with Bastille
Standard Equipment: Various types of Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno weaponry, but is limited to one large weapon, a sidearm, and a melee weapon at a time during missions
Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)
Weaknesses: Advanced, concentrated EMPs can restrict the use of his powers.
- Tesla: Vauban launches a grenade that holds an electrical charge, zapping enemies that come within range.
- Minelayer: Vauban uses several deployable grenades with different functions to grant him a field advantage. (Bounce allows vertical propulsion that can injure the opponent. Trip Laser damages and staggers walking targets, while completely knocking over running ones. Shred creates a blast on contact that will blast enemies away in a ragdolled state and is designed to destroy their armor almost completely. Concuss will stun and deafen all targets caught in the blast and will lead them to suffer heavy radiation exposure.)
- Bastille: Vauban creates an energy-based containment field in which captives are held suspended in stasis.
- Vortex: Vauban creates a whirling mass of energy that violently attracts nearby enemies, crushing their atoms into a tiny spec of matter.
- Channeling: Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact.
Key: Vauban | Vauban Prime