|“||You didn’t destroy us all. And that mistake will be your undoing.||„|
One of the ancient race of darkin, Varus was a deadly killer who loved to torment his foes with arrows, driving them to insanity before closing for the kill. Possessed of wondrous beauty, Varus was imprisoned at the end of the Darkin War, but escaped, centuries later, in the remade flesh of two Ionian hunters. The two men had unwittingly released Varus and now bear the bow containing his bound essence. Varus now hunts those who trapped him in order to enact his brutal vengeance, but the souls bound within him fight him every step of the way.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | High 3-A
Name: Varus, the Arrow of Retribution
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Mid 20s physically, Several thousand years old chronologically
Classification: Human/Darkin Hybrid | Herald of Dark Star Thresh
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and limited Type 6), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Expert Archer, Can corrupt people and objects, His speed increases as he fights, Matter Manipulation (Deconstructed and fused the bodies of Valmar and Kai to create a new body for himself), Soul Manipulation (Merged his soul, Valmar's, and Kai's souls into one body), Multiple Personalities, Electricity Manipulation | Same abilities as before plus Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation, and Black Hole Creation
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Infinite (Should be comparable to Dark Star Thresh)
Lifting Strength: Class K (Should be comparable to Rhaast and Aatrox) | At least Multi-Galactic by virtue of size (Dark Stars are stated to be physically larger than the Milky Way, and that galaxies surround their heads)
Striking Strength: Town Class | High Universal
Durability: Town level | High Universe level
Stamina: Superhuman | Limitless
Range: Several hundred meters with bow | Universal
Standard Equipment: Varus (Darkin Bow), Chain of Corruption
Intelligence: High (In his past life Varus was a highly lethal killer, singlehandedly assassinating enemy commanders and champions during the Darkin War, helping the darkin defeat the mortal armies with ease. He is a highly skilled archer, able to kill 16 people in seconds with minimal effort, and he is extremely skilled in psychological torment, able to drive his opponents insane with his arrows before killing them.)
Weaknesses: Constantly fighting Valmar and Kai for control of their body (Though he is usually able to overpower them with little effort), Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Varus fires a blighted arrow at the opponent.
- Living Vengeance: Varus gains 20% bonus attack speed for 3 seconds upon killing a minion or monster, increased to 40% bonus attack speed for 6 seconds upon taking down an enemy champion.
- Piercing Arrow: Varus channels for up to 4 seconds, increasing Piercing Arrow's range and damage over the next 2 seconds. Varus can still move while channeling, but cannot use basic attacks or abilities and is slowed by 20%. At the end of the channel, Piercing Arrow is automatically cancelled, refunding half of its mana cost. When fired, the arrow travels through all opponents and terrain, dealing physical damage to all enemies in the arrow's path, reduced by 15% per enemy hit down to a minimum of 33% damage.
- Blighted Quiver: Varus's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and apply Blight for 6 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. Varus's other abilities consume Blight on enemies upon damaging them, dealing them magic damage for each stack that is capped at 360 against monsters.
- Hail of Arrows: Varus fires a hail of arrows that deals physical damage to all enemies in the target area and desecrates the ground for 4 seconds, slowing all enemies standing in it and inflicting grievous wounds upon them.
- Chain of Corruption: Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that infects the first enemy champion hit, dealing magic damage and rooting them for 2 seconds. The corruption then attempts to spread towards nearby enemy champions, applying the same damage and root if they stay near the infected champion for 2 seconds. The corruption then continues to spread until there are no further targets in range, but each champion can only be infected once per cast.
Key: Base | Dark Star