|“||You didn’t destroy us all. And that mistake will be your undoing.||„|
One of the ancient race of darkin, Varus was a deadly killer who loved to torment his foes with arrows, driving them to insanity before closing for the kill. Possessed of wondrous beauty, Varus was imprisoned at the end of the Darkin War, but escaped, centuries later, in the remade flesh of two Ionian hunters. The two men had unwittingly released Varus and now bear the bow containing his bound essence. Varus now hunts those who trapped him in order to enact his brutal vengeance, but the souls bound within him fight him every step of the way.
An interstellar titan containing multitudes within his eldritch mind, Varus serves the all-consuming Dark Star, a dread singularity born in the darkness of deep space. His arrival is cataclysmic extinction event, erasing entire planetary systems as if they were never there.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | 2-B
Name: Varus, the Arrow of Retribution
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Mid 20s physically, Several thousand years old chronologically
Classification: Human/Darkin Hybrid | Herald of Dark Star Thresh
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and limited Type 6), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Expert Archer, Multiple Personalities, Electricity Manipulation, Can corrupt people and objects, Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Living Vengeance), Damage Boost (Via Piercing Arrow and Blighted Quiver), Limited Regeneration Nullification (Via Hail of Arrows), Statistics Reduction (Via Hail of Arrows), Status Effect Inducement (Can Root enemies in place Via Chain of Corruption), Matter Manipulation (Deconstructed and fused the bodies of Valmar and Kai to create a new body for himself), Soul Manipulation (Merged his soul, Valmar's, and Kai's souls into one body) | All previous abilities to a much greater extent plus Large Size (Types 6 to 7), Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation, and Black Hole Creation
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Should be superior to the likes of Kled) with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Should be at least comparable to if not superior to the likes of Garen, Veigar, Kennen, and Blitzcrank) | Infinite (Should be comparable to Dark Star Thresh)
Lifting Strength: Class K, possibly higher (Should be no physically weaker than Poppy and comparable to Galio, Should be comparable to Rhaast and Aatrox) | At least Multi-Galactic by virtue of size (Dark Stars are stated to be physically larger than the Milky Way, and that galaxies surround their heads)
Striking Strength: Town Class | Multiversal
Durability: Town level | Multiverse level
Stamina: Superhuman | Limitless
Range: Several hundred meters with bow | Multiversal
Standard Equipment: Varus (Darkin Bow), Chain of Corruption
Intelligence: High (In his past life Varus was a highly lethal killer, singlehandedly assassinating enemy commanders and champions during the Darkin War, helping the darkin defeat the mortal armies with ease. He is a highly skilled archer, able to kill 16 people in seconds with minimal effort, and he is extremely skilled in psychological torment, able to drive his opponents insane with his arrows before killing them.)
Weaknesses: Constantly fighting Valmar and Kai for control of their body (Though he is usually able to overpower them with little effort)
- Living Vengeance: Varus gains bonus attack speed upon killing a minion or monster which is increased upon taking down an enemy champion.
- Piercing Arrow: Varus channels, increasing Piercing Arrow's range and damage. Varus can still move while channeling, but cannot use basic attacks or abilities and is slowed. When fired, the arrow travels through all opponents and terrain, dealing physical damage to all enemies in the arrow's path, reduced slightly for enemy hit.
- Blighted Quiver: Varus's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and apply Blight. Varus's other abilities consume Blight on enemies upon damaging them, dealing them magic damage for each stack.
- Hail of Arrows: Varus fires a hail of arrows that deals physical damage to all enemies in the target area and desecrates the ground, slowing all enemies standing in it and inflicting grievous wounds upon them.
- Chain of Corruption: Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that infects the first enemy champion hit, dealing magic damage and rooting them. The corruption then attempts to spread towards nearby enemy champions, applying the same damage and root if they stay near the infected champion. The corruption then continues to spread until there are no further targets in range, but each champion can only be infected once per cast.
Key: Base | Dark Star