Powers and Stats
Classification: Vampire, Demon, Leader of the Hades Party, Prinny Instructor, Tyrant (former)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, can use Magic, Shapeshifting, bat Summoning, sonic screams, swordsmanship and spear mastery, Blood Manipulation, Flight, Immortality (types 1 and 3), fourth wall breaking, immunity to viruses through willpower, power increases as he defeats enemies, Necromancy
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Laharl)
Lifting Strength: Class Z (Can lift stone spears many, many times his size, on-par with things that can pull the moon to the Earth)
Striking Strength: Universal
Durability: Universe level (Can take hits from Laharl, Tyrant Baal, and the like)
Stamina: Very high
Range: Planetary, likely galactic with some skills
Standard Equipment: Natural Sardine blade, various swords and spears
Intelligence: Usually Above Average
Weaknesses: Prideful and gullible, which makes him easy to manipulate, weakens without drinking blood
- Blade Rush: Dashes forward and through enemies with the sword.
- Rune Dimension: A star-element slash with a massive, energy-empowered blade.
- Super Crosslord: Swings two massive swords in a cross over a single target for massive damage.
- Impaler Drop: Impales enemy upon the spear, then jumps past it.
- Meteor Shower: Gathers together a massive amount of meteor stone around the spear, then hurls it downwards, causing it to break apart and damage all surrounding enemies for star-element damage.
- Brynhildr: Summons many duplicates of the spear that continuously replicate, surging forward and impaling targets before pulling them in, then attacks all of them with a lightning-infused stab.
- Impaler Prince: Valvatorez summons various bats to launch enemies into the air and then crushes them in between two sets of giant teeth. A fraction of the damage is also used to restore some of Valvatorez's health.
- Bloody Hole: With this move, he sucks all surrounding characters into a black hole which then forms a large ball. Red spikes then go into the ball, damaging the characters inside. The dark ball then explodes. Like Impaler Prince, a fraction of the damage is used to heal Valvatorez.
- Tyrant Flughude: In this move, Valvatorez first transforms into a gigantic bat demon (possibly his true form), then he unleashes a sonic scream that causes a massive shockwave.
- Tepes Nightmare: The overload ability of Valvatorez, which allows him to temporarily return to his Tyrant form.
- Tyrant Sweep: Tyrant Valvatorez summons the arm of Tyrant Flughude to swipe at the enemies, knocking them into the air. A fraction of the damage is also used to restore some of Valvatorez's HP.
- Blood Sting: During this attack, he shrouds the area in a dark mist, leaving only a red light. The light vanishes offscreen as the target is impaled by three red spikes. The light returns, revealed as Tyrant Valvatorez who impaled the target once more with this light. He retracts his spike and turns away as the attack ends. Like Tyrant Sweep, a fraction of the damage is used to restore the Valvatorez' health.
- Demon Emperor: Tyrant Valvatorez sends out a flurry of bats which initiate the attack. He then transforms into his true form, illuminated by the moon and charges an attack in both hands. The attack is launched at separate blast waves which converge on the targets and collide.